CAZ zones!

Conor:

adam277:
Also who does the Ulez Affect? Basically anyone who has an old car so poor people… Or people who can’t afford to buy a new car every 3 years.

Poppycock. Clearly you have done the sum total of zero research and as a result look like a blithering idiot, the kind often seen in Question Time audiences. Euro 4 petrol cars (2005 onward) are exempt from ULEZs, so that includes a 2005 Ford Focus for example, a car you can buy for a few hundred quid.

Diesel is Euro 6 so you’re looking at a couple of years old but if its petrol anything up to 14 years old is fine.

My point still stands poorer people will have to buy another car while the rich need not worry.
Also if you buy a focus for a few hundred quid chances are you are going to have to put double that into the jobs it will need doing.

Forking a couple hundred quid on a car may not be a issue for you but it will be for many families who don’t have cash lying around.
Also you can’t buy a car for £200 anymore unless the thing needs serious work.

This is targeting poor people prove me wrong.
Heck if your in the top 10% your not going to own a car over 3 years old are you? Unless it’s a classic.

Garbo2018:

Lucy:
Sorry, but…Middlesbrough? Clean air zone? Waaaahahahahahhaaahahahahhaaaaa!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They’ll have to close down the chemical plants in Billingham, Seal Sands and Wilton in order to achieve that!

Noooo, don’t let 'em shut Wilton, we live in the village next door and like having low heating bills! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :grimacing:

The Lord Mayor of Norwich has decided that his procession in June will have no combustion engines involved, as this is like a carnival with decorated floats it should be interesting :unamused: and probably fairly short

Lucy:

Garbo2018:

Lucy:
Sorry, but…Middlesbrough? Clean air zone? Waaaahahahahahhaaahahahahhaaaaa!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They’ll have to close down the chemical plants in Billingham, Seal Sands and Wilton in order to achieve that!

Noooo, don’t let 'em shut Wilton, we live in the village next door and like having low heating bills! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :grimacing:

There’s a new waste-to-energy plant that’s just opened on Wilton 11, just next door to our yard, opposite Huntsman. It burns rubbish bought over by train from Merseyside, so no doubt that the Scousers will be helping you heat your home!

Yep, extra snug this year - watched it going up from the top of the mounds Wilton put in round the village, and which also serve as prime dog-walking territory…Then there’s the over-equipped primary school which has the best tech and playground facilities on Teesside, despite only 80 kids…the Wilton-owned and subsidised social club…etc etc etc…

Nah, no CAZ zone here thanks, we’ll keep our perks! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just read this in the Bolton evening news today. I read that they had to implement a scheme this year, still no pricing. :confused:
" VAN, wagon and lorry drivers have been warned to begin preparing now for a potential ‘pollution charge’". :open_mouth: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17 … rge-looms/

It is time to leave the UK…I didn`t think it would happen this quickly, but it is a fact, the lunatics have finally been given the keys.
Yes I understand the clean air thing, but it is impossible to quantify it scientifically, especially with the changeable weather we have and many other countries have it worse…So why are we cutting off our respective noses to spite our own faces?