Car transporter mishap, Skipton

That roundabout is at the bottom of a long hill perhaps his breaks failed.
He’s lucky he stopped there there’s a pond in the middle of the roundabout aswell. It’s made a nice mess tho, I passed it tonight.

Lank:

Juddian:

Lank:

Juddian:
Yep, as you and i know only too well.
One of my mates described getting a new set of drive axle tyres it was like driving a plate of spagetti for the month till they bedded in, about the most accurate description i’ve heard.
I hadn’t driven +11 before and went to pick me then new Volvo FM +11 up from TE in Essex, frightended the bloody life outa me coming back with it :open_mouth: , i’d only just been ordered to hand back me mk4 Lohr 10 car wag’n’drag (cake stand) which was about as stable a lorry as you could get :cry:

re the odd loading, i used to experiment with all sorts of combos, cos muggins here was queen of multi drop :unamused:

edit, Lank i didn’t notice number 11 driven on instead of reversed, but judging from the height of the pillars i reckon he’s below 15’ over car 3.
What do yer reckon about the load, scrappage, small auction, small dealer transfer or what? the drivers window of car 3 looks open i did wonder if they were going to a recycler.

Having had another look at the photos, he is quite low for the cars he is carrying. Then, when you look a bit closer, it looks like on certain positions he’s dropped the decks on the roofs of the cars below so your theory of a trip to the recycler is probably accurate.

Well, seeing as he’s just off roaded it through a hedge onto a roundabout, that may not be intended…

He probably dazzled himself in the mirror with his hi viz vest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shandy123:

garrymore203:
Maybe he was distracted whilst taking photos of an accident with a handheld device which is illegal. :imp:

It’s illegal to take a picture?

Yes, if you’re driving.