builders merchants

never took a load in a day early , but have a 9 am collection today for a 8 am delivery tomorrow ( cheddar - Southampton ) so I was just wondering do they take loads a day early , I guess ring them , but I’d also guess if you ring answer would be no but if you just act daft , and turn up it might be , oh ok , ta

We usually accept loads early with no issues - only time my boss has refused is if he’s ordered it to be delivered after the first of the month so that he’s invoiced in the right month.

You gonna be ok acting daft dozy?

jenemlou:
We usually accept loads early with no issues - only time my boss has refused is if he’s ordered it to be delivered after the first of the month so that he’s invoiced in the right month.

thanks , I’ll give it a go

They are generally not too bothered about delivery dates although they might not accept goods on the last day of the month if they are due on the 1st of the following month, for payment reasons (I’ve got round this before by writing the wrong date on the delivery ticket) and also towards the end of the day they will give priority to loading their own vehicles for the next day but otherwise fairly flexible.

Who you going to DoZy ? Pm me address and I’ll give you pointers
South coast will take it
Elliot’s don’t get there after 3pm they won’t tip you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Who you going to DoZy ? Pm me address and I’ll give you pointers
South coast will take it
Elliot’s don’t get there after 3pm they won’t tip you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you can’t pm on pre - mod , but it was Elliot’s , but now been told to run empty up to rugby then selco Watford , ta again though

ta all , job changed but I’ll keep info in mind for future reference , ta

Stuck in a rut with builders merchants today.

Loaded at Hanson in Nuneaton, first drop in Egham a bit of a gaff but ok, second drop Selco Feltham and is turning into a farce, then off to Selco Isleworth after this :unamused:

toonsy:

Loaded at Hanson in Nuneaton, first drop in Egham a bit of a gaff but ok, second drop Selco Feltham and is turning into a farce, then off to Selco Isleworth after this :unamused:

did selco Watford and it was ok to be fair , abt 45 mins from arriving to leaving , x2 forkies tipping me , then the dreaded m1 cost me way over a hour getting back up , parked up with 2 mins to spare , never had time to diesel up even

dozy:

toonsy:

did selco Watford and it was ok to be fair , abt 45 mins from arriving to leaving , x2 forkies tipping me , then the dreaded m1 cost me way over a hour getting back up , parked up with 2 mins to spare , never had time to diesel up even

Ended up 2.5hrs at Feltham :unamused:

Isleworth was in and out though but like you I got nailed with the M1