Selco builders merchants Ruislip

I’ve done selco builders merchants before but not this one , now I’m starting 1 am so out of hours 16.00 ( planner has me getting there at 16.00 on the 1 st :unamused: )
but when you look at details of job it’s saying deliveries between 17.00-20.00 on the 2 nd ) , as I say I’ve done selco and never seen a 17.00-20.00 time slot so I just wondered if it’s just that place , or can you rock up any time through day :question: ta

‭020 8515 3320‬
Call them.ta

ta , found the number and he said come early if you want , but if it’s due 2 nd and there sending you on 1 st we will probably send you away

:unamused:

Also Dozy delivery bay is not in same road as store front and there’s a stobies nemesis near by as well :wink:
Goods in is on Stonefield way
14ft 6 bridge on Field end road
7am to 5pm

Just do what…

Your idiot planner tells you to do. If they take, they take it. If they don’t then ring aforementioned planner and tell him they don’t want it.

You flap like a little girl over [zb] all.

ignore

blue estate:
Also Dozy delivery bay is not in same road as store front and there’s a stobies nemesis near by as well :wink:
Goods in is on Stonefield way
14ft 6 bridge on Field end road
7am to 5pm

running at 13 9 so should be ok , ta for road

yourhavingalarf:
Just do what…

Your idiot planner tells you to do. If they take, they take it. If they don’t then ring aforementioned planner and tell him they don’t want it.

yes I do , 30 yrs ago I didn’t give a ■■■■ about anything , fighting , ■■■■■■ up , courts , but when you get in your 50,s it isn’t fun anymore , to be honest it’s all a bit embarrassing to have to explain yourself to 3 judges , and like the DVsa solicitor said you really don’t want to be comming back a second time , and I can find better things to do with the £1500 apx it all cost me £776 fine , £40 fuel , 2 years later 6 days unpaid .
so a bit of knowledge of the 17.00-20.00 tipping time would help me not to be in a position where I have to explain my self , anything for a peaceful life

yourhavingalarf:
Just do what…

This.

Do as your told, go there get your notes signed with reason for refusal (if stobies require that) and phone up and let them sort it out. Not your problem.

Planners attitude often seems to be “just try” “just give it go”… yeah whatever

yourhavingalarf:
Just do what…

This ^^^^^

Your not paid to think, just get there when you get there, if they don’t want it, ring office, leave problem with office.

Rowley010:

yourhavingalarf:
Just do what…

This.

Do as your told, go there get your notes signed with reason for refusal (if stobies require that) and phone up and let them sort it out. Not your problem.

Planners attitude often seems to be “just. try” “just give it go”… yeah whatever

rowley I’m going to be out of hours at 16.00 ( there saying 17.00 - 20.00 ( well lad on phone is now saying come when you like ) .
so it’s no good getting there unless I can get there early and they’ll tip me early or I’m going to very likely end up well over my hours by the time I’m parked up , and as I’m always up Scotland and I don’t want to be passing Carlisle with a 16
hr day on my card
I’ve got my answers now , they’ll take it early ( though I’m not sure about a day early ) , so will see how day goes

biggriffin:

yourhavingalarf:
Just do what…

This ^^^^^

Your not paid to think, just get there when you get there, if they don’t want it, ring office, leave problem with office.

it’s no good getting there when you get there , I need to be there early enough to get tipped and parked up in my hours ( 4 pm out of hours )
, he’s got me there 4 pm , the plan was saying 17.00-20.00 , neither are any good to me , if I can get there for say 13.00 ( I can’t see it ) I’ll go , if not they’ll have to change job / take load off me at srvs , that why I asked about about 17.00-20.00 as that was a no starter

just pulled in , cones signs , let’s hope there not shutting road until 6 am :unamused:

To all selco depots I’ve delivered to they have never worried about booking times as
Long as your their within their goods in opening and closing times

never had booking in times at Selco. First come first served.

dozy:
just pulled in , cones signs , let’s hope there not shutting road until 6 am :unamused:

Don’t worry one of those 2 sat navs will find you a way :laughing:

If your booking is 17:00 and your hours are up at 16:00 park up at 15:45 end of.
Ring planner and say out of hours. Don’t sweat about it.
Our lot say

you gotta present it

So I do then I’m going to the nearest place to park and have an unplanned night out.
It causes a ball ache for them as their a truck down and have to get someone to come pick the load up and deliver it.
Not my problem when me hrs are up.

Why do we have this nonsense posted at regular intervals??

You are not paid to think, you are paid to drive and deliver. If your time runs out at 16.00, and you’re not going to make it before then, then park up and advise your planner accordingly. Sorted, job done!!

As an aside, if your notes say that it’s down for delivery Tuesday, then there’s no problem, your planner is ‘at it’!!