BossHogg's Great North Run 2016

:laughing: Cheeky sod! :wink: I’ve now got squeaky bum time, my competitor number and timing chip has arrived! :open_mouth:

Made the local paper today. :wink:

One week from now, it’ll all be over. The culmination of 15 months training. Either everyone will be saying what a good lad I was in their eulogies, or I’ll be on here absolutely ■■■■■■ saying never again whilst planning my next one! :smiley:

BossHogg:
One week from now, it’ll all be over. The culmination of 15 months training. Either everyone will be saying what a good lad I was in their eulogies, or I’ll be on here absolutely [zb] saying never again whilst planning my next one! :smiley:

Tom, you’ll be saying never again. I did New York in '97 and the following few days were agony. Good luck for the day and have a great time. Just keep repeating to yourself, "Why am I doing this? The answer, to finish.

Almost here! Day after tomorrow! :open_mouth:

Come on rabble, get down the back of the sofa and look for the loose change, just over 36 hours till I run myself into the ground, it’ll be on telly, so it should give you a good laugh - for those that have already donated, thanks once again, to those that haven’t - tightwads!!! :smiley: so come on, you know you want to! :wink:

justgiving.com/fundraising/ScouseTom

I’ll be easy to spot! :wink:

I DID IT!!! I completed the race in roughly 3.15, many thanks to those that sponsored me. I now have 8 days to recover before going back to work. :wink:

Official time is in - 3.21, I’m over the moon with that for my first attempt with dodgy knees. :wink:

Nice one. I’d still be running/walking/crawling/crying now.

I’ve done the running and the walking, I’m still crawling and crying! :laughing:

kjw21:
Nice one. I’d still be running/walking/crawling/crying now.

I’d be at the starting line!

A mate of mine did it, came 24,000 ish of 57,000, which seems pretty reasonable to me. Said the whole atmosphere was fantastic.

It was electric! funny towards the end when I was starting to get tired, the crowd were roaring me on by my name, in my heat stoke induced delirium, I wondered how they all knew my name, then remembered it was on my front number card! :laughing:

I’ve entered it again this year!!! My competitor pack arrived today!!! Running for the lifeboats this year. :wink:
justgiving.com/fundraising/ScouseTom1

Just donated my bit Boss Hogg . Good luck. [emoji1]

Thank you very much for your donation, greatly appreciated. :wink:

Well, the race is only a week away and I still have a fair way to reach my target, if you have already donated thank you very much, if not, your help in supporting a fantastic charity would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

Done - Good luck.

Many thanks for your donation, greatly appreciated. :wink: Including offline donations, I now have over £600. Not far to go to reach my £1000 target. :wink:

I won’t be hard to miss this year! :smiley:

Just £350 to reach my target, spread the word and my link and I’ll be eternally grateful. :wink:
justgiving.com/fundraising/ScouseTom1