Be afriad be very very afriad

A positive spin on this, it’s yummy mummy spotting season, or ■■■■ time.

biggriffin:
A positive spin on this, it’s yummy mummy spotting season, or ■■■■ time.

Yes mate, and when you´re single, like me, it´s an accident waiting to happen :open_mouth:
Pfft, what am I saying, you don´t have to be single :smiley:

Conor:
Every rich person I know as in actually owe nobody anything and have six figure bank accounts and not just a good line of credit tend to drive around in old cars.

Funny because the richest people I know, nine and ten figure banks accounts, tend to put their old cars on my truck and use their private jets to get about. :laughing:

FFS what have I done, just spent £16 grand on a another Merc to get me to work once a fortnight when I could have got an EasyJet flight for £50 plus transfers … :frowning:

Nothing wrong with buying a new car/nearly new.

What I don’t get is the people that buy a car every 3/4 years way I see it is if you throw down £10k+ on a car it should last you 10 years.

raymundo:
FFS what have I done, just spent £16 grand on a another Merc to get me to work once a fortnight when I could have got an EasyJet flight for £50 plus transfers … :frowning:

That’s what I friend of mine does, easyJet,then gets collect from airport, and he’s in same line of work as yourself…

My parents and one of my mates live on a cul-de-sac that leads to a primary school. And so, after a month of peace and serenity the “school run mum” brigade return to cause havoc on that quiet residental street by dumping their Qashqais/Kugas/Range Rover Evoques/Audi Q7s or any other “soft-roaders” as near as possible (in a “sod the people living on this street, we rule the road” kind of way) to the school gates so they can drop off their little darlings and then drive back home (1/4 mile away on average.) :smiling_imp: :imp: They then return about an hour before the end of the school day and just sit in their 2.5-tonne runabouts, reading the Daily Wail and blocking driveways. :cry: :smiling_imp: :imp: :cry:

*Dons tin hat in preparation for an onslaught from members of that group.