A to Z Transport Miscellaney

Autocar

Armature Rewind + 5900r All

Tabriz

An Atkinson & An AEC

SPT.jpg

Atkinson.jpg

DEANB:

That top pic was taken in Lisbon docks in the early '80s by my reckoning! Robert

aec%20portugal%201973.jpg

Hope you don’t mind the Bedford poking its nose in but here is an Albion Victor Pantechnicon & just off picture to left is it’s identical sister. Bodies by Arlington on Albion Victor passenger chassis

whisperingsmith:

Armature Rewind + 5900r All

Tabriz

probably an interesting tale behind this pic :slight_smile:

Stanfield:
Hi gingerfold can I have a double for this one :laughing: :laughing:

Atkinson operated by Atkinson is worth a double plus a *

But only 1 point for this one oops :blush: :blush:

Carryfast:

gingerfold:
Going back to the Big J, no doubt Bewick will be scathing about the sheeting, but can anyone hazard a guess as to what has happened? The location is probably Norwich or Ipswich.

Maybe along the lines of the pole was on the opposite side of the road to the junction with the one being turned into.He went as wide as possible on the offside on the approach to make the left turn .The pole then got caught up with the offside front trailer overhang as the unit started turning and was then sheared out of its mounting with the attached cables then pulling it across the truck ( lorry between the unit and trailer :smiling_imp: ) and it took him that far before he noticed it ?. :laughing:

Sounds feasible to me. It certainly has the firemen and bobby looking suitably puzzled. it was one of those “…well boss It was like this…” moments.

J H Allen and Sons, Hilton, Derbyshire

img166.jpg

Steve

Austin Artic.jpgAustin artic operated by Turners (Soham). The location is the warehouse at their Fordham head office and depot, formerly BRS Fordham.

French Aerotransport heavy haulier,think its a Pacific ?

Mk 5 2.jpg

A TRIPLE A this time Alex Anderson Albion :laughing: :laughing:

image.jpeg

Archer F J.

Axminster transport.

Antell’s Atkinson.

Do I get three beer tokens for Alfred’s Atkinson Apollo. :confused:

ALBION Adams Butter.

ALBION MBB899 PETER JENNINGS.jpg