A cut above the rest TruckNet drivers top 10

Hmmnn…

we-re-gonna-need-a-bigger-boat.jpg

Captain Caveman 76:
To be honest, I can only see this thread going one way.

You was absolutely right buddy. Mystic powers or possibly my fault for starting the thread. I genuinely believed it would open a discussion. Oh well kids and playgrounds and all that.

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

You was* absolutely right buddy. Mystic powers or possibly my fault for starting the thread. I genuinely believed it would open a discussion. Oh well kids and playgrounds and all that.

were*

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

You was* absolutely right buddy. Mystic powers or possibly my fault for starting the thread. I genuinely believed it would open a discussion. Oh well kids and playgrounds and all that.

were*

you missed the comma after Oh well. I set the trap. And I knew you couldn’t resist. :grimacing:

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

You was absolutely right buddy. Mystic powers or possibly my fault for starting the thread. I genuinely believed it would open a discussion. Oh well kids and playgrounds and all that.

And like all mystical powers, I was deliberately vague so that whichever way the thread went, I could say that’s what I meant!!! :smiley:

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

And like all mystical powers, I was deliberately vague so that whichever way the thread went, I could say that’s what I meant!!! :smiley:

:grimacing: :grimacing:

FFS, spit it out then, what’s the top ten?

Harry Monk:

You was there Harry.

Look you lot. I’m the best and the worst so I top any list.

To come in second place is just the first of the losers.

UKtramp:

Harry Monk:

You was there Harry.

That’s lazy.

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

Harry Monk:

You was there Harry.

That’s lazy.

were. :smiley:

Greetings Music lovers.

All right?

Stay bright.

…Not arf.

Here’s the Top 10 Trucknetters brought to you by Alan Fluff Freeman.
youtu.be/bY85ET2gXGQ

This is me showing my age btw. :blush:
Anybody else remember him ?..radio legend.

robroy:
Greetings Music lovers.

All right?

Stay bright.

…Not arf.

Here’s the Top 10 Trucknetters brought to you by Alan Fluff Freeman.
youtu.be/bY85ET2gXGQ

This is me showing my age btw. :blush:
Anybody else remember him ?..radio legend.

That certainly brings back memories. :smiley: :smiley:

My top TruckNetter of all time would have to be LimeyPhil. It takes some balls to bring £3 million quids worth of charlie on your top bunk through Immingham and hope HMRC won’t notice it. Perhaps we should try to smuggle a mobile phone into the nick for him?

Loved Fluffs irrepressible presenting style and still one of my favourite radio shows!

Harry Monk:
My top TruckNetter of all time would have to be LimeyPhil. It takes some balls to bring £3 million quids worth of charlie on your top bunk through Immingham and hope HMRC won’t notice it. Perhaps we should try to smuggle a mobile phone into the nick for him?

Some of his drivers were at it too.

Harry Monk:
It takes some HELMETHEAD to bring £3 million quids worth of charlie on your top bunk through Immingham and hope HMRC won’t notice it. :open_mouth:

FTFY.

images.jpg

Hang on a minute lads, I don’t think the OP is qualified to make judgement on others, he’s agency…

Radar19:
Hang on a minute lads, I don’t think the OP is qualified to make judgement on others, he’s agency…

You are totally missing my point of this post and have either not read it or simply incapable of understanding. Don’t worry about it, you get yourself some shut eye and fear not I will be saving you from the embarrassment of being on the list of “not very bright but can lift heavy things”

UKtramp:

Radar19:

You are totally missing my point of this post and have either not read it or simply incapable of understanding. Don’t worry about it, you get yourself some shut eye and fear not I will be saving you from the embarrassment of being on the list of “not very bright but can lift heavy things”