Pet hates

jonnytruckfest:
After last night for reasons I don’t want to go into sugar coated doughtnuts :smiling_imp: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: The last time I’m going round huddersfield that’s all i’m going to say on the matter :laughing: :laughing:

cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Diet going well then, right?

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:
After last night for reasons I don’t want to go into sugar coated doughtnuts :smiling_imp: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: The last time I’m going round huddersfield that’s all i’m going to say on the matter :laughing: :laughing:

cheers

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Yes quite well actually, even with monday nights antics I come just under 17 stone :slight_smile:

I just had a few too many and got involved in a competition in the middle of a club…I didn’t win :laughing: I won’t be going around huddersfield again in a hurry I know that :open_mouth: :open_mouth: It was just a catch up with my older bro with him being at uni :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Cheers

jonnytruckfest:

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:

cheers

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Yes quite well actually, even with monday nights antics I come just under 17 stone :slight_smile:

I just had a few too many and got involved in a competition in the middle of a club…I didn’t win :laughing: I won’t be going around huddersfield again in a hurry I know that :open_mouth: :open_mouth: It was just a catch up with my older bro with him being at uni :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Cheers

Best doughnuts are Morrisons ones with raspberry jam in. Yum. I can wolf down a full packet of 5 of those [zb]ers in record time :open_mouth: .

jonnytruckfest:

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:

cheers

Cheers

ahh!! the competition to see how many doughnuts you can fit on your knob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: very popular in huddersfield :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

jonnytruckfest:

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:

cheers

Cheers

ahh!! the competition to see how many doughnuts you can fit on your knob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: very popular in huddersfield :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You should have seen the fat bint that was competing :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: She was a fatter version of boris johnson with ■■■■ the size of water melons :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses: :laughing:

jonnytruckfest:

welshboyinspain:

jonnytruckfest:

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:
cheers

Cheers

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You should have seen the fat bint that was competing :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: She was a fatter version of boris johnson with ■■■■ the size of water melons :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Cheers

tell us though johnny after several sherberts you’d have given her one wouldn’t you? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

jonnytruckfest:

welshboyinspain:

jonnytruckfest:

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:
cheers

Cheers

Cheers

tell us though johnny after several sherberts you’d have given her one wouldn’t you? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mate I had 12 pints and a few shots that night and she still looked like a busses back end :open_mouth: I could have had all the ale and spirits in the club she would have still looked as rough as a badgers arse. :open_mouth:

Not if you paid me a million quid. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Cheers

I’ll nominate the prat, sorry Oriental customer I delivered to in East Dulwich this morning; The address he gave wasn’t where he wanted his 14tonnes of 10mm gravel. He gave me directions after telling me I was facing the wrong way ( I wasn’t he didn’t even know about the Texaco garage just down the road from him) And he had no idea of distance…the turning was “100 or 200 yards on the right past Jewsons…” It wasn’t, it was 10 yards on the left and I almost missed it as he said it was “Elsie Lane” when in fact it’s “Elsie Road”. I should’ve known where his house was as he’d given the office his postcode…I’M DELIVERING GRAVEL NOT WRITING YOU A ■■■■■■■ LETTER MR YAMAMOTO! :imp: :imp: :laughing:

Frilly curtains
Wearing your hi-viz in Tesco on the way home
Dashboard number plates with your nickname/slogan - Top Gun etc… Says D-A-F, not R-A-F. nuff said.
Spam. Get home from shift, find out I have 39 e-mails from no-one. Spend hours replying but to no avail.
Fellow professionals who are merging, you move to lane two then they keep you out there for miles on end.
Cyclists creeping up on my left side at the lights - don’t worry mate I’ll keep an eye out for you even tho it hasn’t even crossed your mind to do the same.
Sky box when it has only partly recorded something
No thanks after flashing another truck in - just poor manners.
Drivers on phones/texting
No milk
Mr ‘I’ll come with with you right around the roundabout no matter what, don’t worry that mirror and passenger door is knackered anyway’ I’ll get your company to pay for nice new ones…

People who can’t reply to questions with just a few manners…

Some do,

Some don’t…

londontruck:
Frilly curtains
Wearing your hi-viz in Tesco on the way home

I watched a DHL artic driver pull up outside Asda at Morley night before last, got out, put his hi-viz vest on then walk across the staff car park into the store to do his shopping. :confused:

Dashboard number plates with your nickname/slogan - Top Gun etc… Says D-A-F, not R-A-F. nuff said.
Spam. Get home from shift, find out I have 39 e-mails from no-one. Spend hours replying but to no avail.

If you reply to them in any way or click any ‘unsubscribe’ links you just get more spam. This is the whole point of them sending you it in the first place, by you replying you are telling them that your email address is active and someone on the other end is reading them so they harvest your email address onto all the other spam merchants and next week you get double, and so it goes on.

Another pet hate :

2 lanes approaching traffic lights where both lanes can be used to go straight on - drivers who pull up to the lights in lane 2, then as the lights change they stick on their right turn indicator and block everyone wanting to go straight on. The lights on Otley Road with Shaw Lane in Headingley are especially bad for this. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The fashionably laddish expression ‘bang-on-the-money’ chucked in to fill a brain vacuum moment between any Arthur Smith (eg British Gas, Wickes, etc) or ‘Autoglass-repair, Autoglass-replace’ advert makes my ■■■■ pout :frowning:

Specifically, it’s usually heard smattered within the Talk Sport fodder.

That reminds me… I have to put my fingers in my ears and hum a tune whenever I hear that tuneless echoey whistling on the Sainsbury’s DIY ads (is it?). Dunno why, I just find it deeply sinister.

People who use the catch phrase “Happy Days”

Drivers who are to selfish / lazy to take their boots of before lying on the bunk.

Advertising on local commercial radio stations, (nauseous chipped windscreen scenarios).

5 minute veterans who wander away from their truck and leave the headlights on (you wouldn’t do it with your car).

French cars.

Rupert Murdoch.

Bill Gates.

Women drivers who complain to your company because you undertook them on a crossroads while they were waiting to turn right :unamused: dangerous driving my arse :exclamation:

bubsy06:
Women drivers who complain to your company because you undertook them on a crossroads while they were waiting to turn right :unamused: dangerous driving my arse :exclamation:

People who ring your boss and complain you didnt pull over and let them merge…

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:

Rob K:

jonnytruckfest:

cheers

Cheers

Best doughnuts are Morrisons ones with raspberry jam in. Yum. I can wolf down a full packet of 5 of those [zb]ers in record time :open_mouth: .

I won’t dis-agree with you there mate, although the ones they gave us :open_mouth: :open_mouth: They may as well of dumped a tipper full of sugar onto the ■■■■■■■ things and said here yago good luck! How I stomached 4 of the diabetic filled ■■■■■ I’ll never know! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: No wonder americans have ■■■■■■■ blimps for arse cheeks if thats the sort of ■■■■ they wolf down them all the time! :open_mouth:

Cheers

Birds who look fit from behind (thus are tooted up) who then turn out to be 'king ugly :blush: :imp:
…Body like Halle Berry…face like Chuck Berry :laughing:[

+1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

fat bald co op drivers doing 50 mph and not moving over when your trying to join the motorway when even i could see there was nothing at the side of him, you ignorant git !!! if you payed more attention to your driving as you did filling your chubby chops with whatever it was when i passed you you would be ok ! u toilet YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !! m5 north weston super mare at around 330pm. being courteous costs nothing u arse!!! RANT OVER I THINK!