Class C pass with Peter Smythe

Passed my class c with Peter Smythe today!
Had a little bit of luck on the test run, which we all need now and then, but was confident choosing these guys had given me the best chance of passing from the minute my training started on monday.
All the staff are brilliant. Training starts and ends when it says it will, not 10 minutes late, or finishing 10 minutes early etc. The trucks are spotless and ready and waiting to go for you. Mod 4 training and test were spot on. Anything you need to know, and more, is covered here in a friendly, relaxed environment.
The examiner was brilliant and talked me through my 5 minors, explaining what I’d done wrong, and how I could of done better which I really appreciated, and all helps as I continue to learn and aim for c+e.
Overall a really positive experience, and I’d be saying the same had I failed today as the training more than prepared me for the test, but you still have to get through it!
If you’re reading through posts here at the start of your journey, as I have been for almost a year, consider visiting these guys. I cant fault them at all.
Time for a beer or two…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hotpress:
Passed my class c with Peter Smythe today!
Had a little bit of luck on the test run, which we all need now and then, but was confident choosing these guys had given me the best chance of passing from the minute my training started on monday.
All the staff are brilliant. Training starts and ends when it says it will, not 10 minutes late, or finishing 10 minutes early etc. The trucks are spotless and ready and waiting to go for you. Mod 4 training and test were spot on. Anything you need to know, and more, is covered here in a friendly, relaxed environment.
The examiner was brilliant and talked me through my 5 minors, explaining what I’d done wrong, and how I could of done better which I really appreciated, and all helps as I continue to learn and aim for c+e.
Overall a really positive experience, and I’d be saying the same had I failed today as the training more than prepared me for the test, but you still have to get through it!
If you’re reading through posts here at the start of your journey, as I have been for almost a year, consider visiting these guys. I cant fault them at all.
Time for a beer or two…

Congratulations Hotpress , enjoy your [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482].
I have paid my deposit to train with Peter’s Team. I have my Theory exam on the 9th of November so fingers crossed.

I’m so looking forward to start this but also a bit anxious re-skilling for a second time.

After over 23 years working in Management, I just had enough and tried my best to re-skill and after spending thousands of pounds to study accountancy (AAT) and struggling to get a job being 50 years young it seems they think I’m to old.
So now I just had it. A very good friend suggested that I should consider going for my HGV Licence C & E

Wishing you all the best for your future

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Cheers buddy and you. Very similar maybe, starting something new at 40!
Everyone I’ve met there, here, anywhere really has been a massive help.
You’ll get there mate, just listen and take on what they tell you and you’ll get through it!

Congratulations on the pass and thanks for the kind comments. I believe I saw you in reception today after you’d passed but I didn’t know it was you and you didn’t know it was me! I was stood with Tim (unusually drinking coffee haha).

Pleased you had a great experience with us. We work hard, as a team, to achieve that and it’s good to know it’s noticed.

All the best with your CAT C driving and look forward to seeing you for CE in due course.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

PASSING C.jpg

Thanks Pete, possibly mate, it was all a bit of a blur afterwards!
Great place and people you have there.
Thanks Rog, lurking on here for so long you start to hope you’ll get a reply like that one day!