Passed Class 2 yesterday with Peter Smythe

I passed my Class 2 yesterday with only three faults.
just want to say a massive thank you to peter smythe and all the staff who made me feel relaxed and took care of everything for me from the start.
I went to Peter Smythe to do my training after reading a lot of reviews (plus i got 10% discount for being a trucknet member :sunglasses: )
I went there with just my provisional and a willingness to learn and get into a job Iā€™ve always wanted to do, PSTT took care of all the bookings of medicals, theory, and tests etc i just had to do the revising (Also provided by PSTT) and turn up and put into practise what i had learned.
I passed all my theory tests, CPC Mods, and practical tests first time thanks to the great way this company works.
If anyone out there is looking for a company that is going to get you through all the tests and give you the best possible chance of passing then donā€™t look any further, they might not be the cheapest company to go with but you get every penny you spend, spent in the correct way
great lorries, great training and great advise!
A big thank you to my instructor Tim and Peter Smythe himself who took me out the day before my test
will be back for my class 1 soon
Cheers Ben G :laughing: :smiley: :laughing:

Congrats mate!!!

Canā€™t wait for the day I can post same thing in here. :grimacing:

Jota:
Congrats mate!!!
Canā€™t wait for the day I can post same thing in here. :grimacing:

Seconded!

Congrats :smiley:

those magic wordsā€¦ā€œim pleased to say you have passedā€ best feeling ever. Well done to you. :laughing:

Well done on the pass Ben. And thanks for the kind words. All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

djp:
those magic wordsā€¦ā€œim pleased to say you have passedā€ best feeling ever. Well done to you. :laughing:

I hated the wait, my examiner took ages filling out the paperwork.

:smiley: :smiley:

thanks guys :laughing:

Congratulations enjoy getting out and exploring.

Congrats on passing!
Now the fun begins [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]