Class C passed with Peter Smythe transport training

I’m so chuffed I can jump out of my skin.

I passed my Mod 4 early this morning and straight from there on to my Class C driving Test and passed that as well with only 3 small faults. A great thank you to my instructor Cliff, your advice and training was absolutely excellent.

Tracy you the best, diverting my nerves away by chatting to me before my test putting my at ease so thank you x.

The start of my test wasn’t without it’s problems, I noticed after doing the checks with the examiner that the engine light stayed on. I was told that if the light has not gone out after the reversing test, that we might have to change vehicles.

So this was the case, but I love a challenge so Peter gave me a quick run through of the new vehicle controls and while I got on with making sure I’m comfortable with the controls Peter made sure all the windows were clean. (many thanks Peter) Peter allowed me to drive it a round the yard getting use to the brakes and handling.

The Examiner rejoined me and it was down the road we go… As if the Trucking Gods was not finished with me a black cat ran over the road just as I left the yard.

Well I don’t believe in superstition and was not fazed and just got on with the job in hand.

Now with my Class C+E Booked for early next year and full ADR in March it’s all systems go.

So I passed and I can not recommend Peter Smythe transport training ENOUGH.
From the start Peter gave me sound advice on this forum, great discounts on the open day and a great instructor.

I can’t thank you enough so from my family to your family my you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new.

What a great team!!!

PS Peter still have some discounts available so use this opportunity.!!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg

Many thanks ROG

Thanks Fuzz for the kind comments. And congratulations on the pass! Apologies for the hiccup first off. Strangely, I had only driven your truck 10 minutes previously and it showed no issues. Whilst you were on test, our mechanic had it sorted and it’s been running all day with no issues. I think some of these computers are too clever for their own good!!

Fortunately, we normally have a spare vehicle and, having removed the overnight dew from the mirrors, it was ready to go. So nothing lost. And you showed the quality of your training by jumping in to it with no obvious concerns.

So well done - and looking forward to you completing your CE with us soon.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Many thanks Peter and no need for an apology.
Things don’t always go as planned it’s real life so these things can happen.

Again this just proves how professional the Team is at PSTT. I knew all was in hand and all got sorted with no inconvenience or stress to me.
If this happened to me at a test Center miles away from the training provider’s yard. I would have had to re book my test as I would have lost my test slot while the provider tried to get a spare truck to me and this is why booking with Peter is a no brainer.
Here at PSTT you literally have everything you need at arm’s length - start to finish!!!

I cannot recommend them enough.