Scheduled motorway night closures

Is there any websites that have all the info on? Preferably one where you can select what motorway your going on and it will show you any planned closures for that night?

Just tried highways England but whilst I’m sure it shows it somewhere it seemed like a lot of sifting through irrelevant info to maybe or maybe not find what I’m after.

General rule of thumb. Assume it’s closed until proven otherwise.

I use Google maps before I set off. However that only seems to show when its happened so not much use for planning now for later tonight/early tomorrow

As above have a couple of options at likely closure sites and be happy if it’s not closed

highways.gov.uk/traffic-information/

Don’t know if this was the page you looked at.

The majority of the main roads are closed of a night just head for them and follow the diversion with every other ■■■■■■ [emoji23]

madmackem:
http://www.highways.gov.uk/traffic-information/

Don’t know if this was the page you looked at.

No I didn’t see that thanks. Exactly what I was after

Roads closed, the roads closed,if it takes longer and your getting paid by the hour so what,if you run late on a schedule you run late nothing you can do about it.

roadworks.org/

You can even select time and dates .
It’ll show what’s planed and by who.
It’ll show live clousers etc when incidents happen.
Also shows diversionary routes but be mindful that’s its design in for mostly cars but you will get information for hgv diversions too .

lolipop:
Roads closed, the roads closed,if it takes longer and your getting paid by the hour so what,if you run late on a schedule you run late nothing you can do about it.

Maybe he’s a conscientious worker who like to plan ahead so as not to cost his employer time & money.

Just a thought

lolipop:

Oh yeah I’m not bothered about extra time or mileage. I do like to be able to plan ahead though with a high trailer because I know from stories on here that not all official diversion routes cater for high trailers, so I’d rather know in advance and get the map out rather than suddenly be faced with leaving the motorway and then guessing and hoping for the best.

Blue Day:

lolipop:

Maybe he’s a conscientious worker who like to plan ahead so as not to cost his employer time & money.

Just a thought

Like to plan a head? Yes definitely

Thinking about saving the company money? Nah

However, I do like to know a diversion isn’t going to bring me to a 15’9 bridge when pulling a 16 footer

Post up what motorway/ road you need to know, somebody with local knowledge might have the answer.

biggriffin:
Post up what motorway/ road you need to know, somebody with local knowledge might have the answer.

It was for this morning (and I managed to find out from the links thanks)

Wanted to find out if there was anything on M25. Joining from the A127 Southend road and going to the M1 at 03:30.