Road closure information

Hi all,
I have tried the highways england web site to find information about road closures on the A50 with no success.
do anyone have an alternative web site with this info.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

trafficengland.com/traffic-report

Is this any help
trafficdelays.co.uk/a50-traffic-delays/

Highways are truly useless - They had 2 diversions using 1 road off the A13 last week - Then they forgot they were diverting 2 routes and sent us round a housing estate in circles. Was great fun :unamused:

A few tears ago, I was on M25 Anticlock. They shut it at M11 and diverted us down the M11 to London. Not a problem, North Circular, got to Tottenham/Enfield ares, and they had closed the N Circular. ended up with a 4th night out.

They all use this same info usually from Highways England or similar so are alright until someone changes the plan and moves the closure.

Personally, I plug it into the sat nav and sometimes that will spot the actual closure before you get there and divert around. And sometimes it won’t. Just easier than reading a map especially when you can’t exactly stop.

As for A50 - I preduct it will be closed at least 10 days in the next 12 months. Which 10 days…god doesn’t even know never mind Highways England. As it’s supposed to be run by some third party, they are even more clueless than HE management!

Its fun night driving.