Morgan Mclernon pay

Saw a vacancy being advertised for Morgan Mclernon. Does anyone know what the pay is, and what the shifts are as it doesn’t say on the advert.
Thanks

Would it be this vacancy?

:confused: no it was advertised on indeed.

That picture reminds me I have a tin of pilchards in the cupboard!!

They are now working in “partnership” with Culina and the pay is approx £600home for long week/short week (6shifts/4shifts) and includes roughly 3/4 nightouts/week.
Dayshift/nightshift I heard is now £100shift home.

That is from Lurgan NI not sure about Telford.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Big Truck:
They are now working in “partnership” with Culina and the pay is approx £600home for long week/short week (6shifts/4shifts) and includes roughly 3/4 nightouts/week.
Dayshift/nightshift I heard is now £100shift home.

That is from Lurgan NI not sure about Telford.

telford will probably be; 1, Englishman £66 a shift as you can do 66 mph. 2, never chase the boat and 3, V8 with bling and bring your own bucket and sponge with plenty of pink and tango to polish it with. :grimacing:

Thanks for the info, might send them a cv today

Trucker2468:
Thanks for the info, might send them a cv today

Are you from NI??

Agro/Sawyers better bet.
Clean mad for drivers too,
Handier work (Not pushed as hard)
Trucks/trailers generally looked after better.
Usually the later boats out and rarely tip backload where as MorganMc will make you tip Tesco etc then run outta spread!!!

Thanks for the info. Based in uk

Does anyone know what sawyers and agrobpay/shifts are?

Trucker2468:
Thanks for the info. Based in uk

NI part of UK!!!

Sawyers/Agro will only work you out of Lurgan Co.Armagh apart from 3/4 Welsh drivers working the groupage outta Holyhead port.[emoji6]

Sorry, didnt mean to offend by the uk comment. I mean’t not catching the boat. I called agro today, waiting for a call back tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Do they pay weekly or monthly? Or is it site/contract dependent?

Big Truck:
Agro/Sawyers better bet.

Well they certainly don’t go over the A66 and up the M6 slower than any other of the Irish racing for the boat which kind of suggests being pushed. Or is that ingrained behaviour from past employment with the other infamous hauliers from that island?

halewood:
Do they pay weekly or monthly? Or is it site/contract dependent?

Remember all the above posts are 2017…

Conor:

Big Truck:
Agro/Sawyers better bet.

Well they certainly don’t go over the A66 and up the M6 slower than any other of the Irish racing for the boat which kind of suggests being pushed. Or is that ingrained behaviour from past employment with the other infamous hauliers from that island?

no it just means your driving slower than they are

Conor:

Big Truck:
Agro/Sawyers better bet.

Tramped there for 8yrs up until Sept21 and was NEVER pushed in that time.

Maybe you sitting@ 40mph with a 3mile queue behind you on the 66/75 just made you think they are “pushed” when they wanna overtake before they fall asleep!!!

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk