Morgan mclernon Transport

Hi there, ive noticed that Morgan Mc lernon transport in n Ireland are constantly looking for class 1 drivers,

anyone know where there like to work for and so on??

not sure m8 any info on pay would be gd as well plus do they run just Ireland/uk or European as well hopefully someone out there will know :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86534

What about MVH ballycastle? Know much about them?

V8-Chris:
What about MVH ballycastle? Know much about them?

Would take Morgan over MVH any day trip money up to £250 per trip with Morgan do two trips and get £500 and do the third which will be a short one for £200 so £700 one week and £500 the next you will work with Morgan but is now legal. Think MVH pay less than Manfrieght may have changed but a mate did a bit for MVH last year and did two weeks before realising he was participating in slave labour

From what I heard your better sticking to the big companies like Morgan mclernon who have cleaned up there act

===============
Please read the forum rules about gossip and rumours. dd.

PMs are best for that kind of gossip, then nobody can be sued! :wink:

irish lorries:
From what I heard your better sticking to the big companies like Morgan mclernon who have cleaned up there act

Lol believe they did have a sticky patch at the beginning of the year

Yep it’s alot harder to get away with it than it was 20 years ago when everywhere was bent

Where do they advertise? And do they take on newbies?

happyhebridean436:

Yes I think they may take on a new driver

Cheers bud

But I think you would need to live In northern Ireland

happyhebridean436:

jobcentreonline.com

Was offered work with them when I lived in Monaghan but not sure if they have any UK mainland based drivers.

irish lorries:
But I think you would need to live In northern Ireland

There few english based guys works for them and a scot or 2.

Also have a yard in Telford but no idea of the rates for working out of there

Well HAPPYHEBRIDEAN436 you should try them