Cyclist vs Van

:open_mouth:

lbc.co.uk/news/london/watch- … an-driver/

although what they said was unacceptable end of the day it was sticks and stones,what she did however was criminal damage,typical cyclist,causes damage to a vehicle and rides off,this is the reason why I said previously that cyclists should have a small number plate attached to their bikes and their details registered with DVLA,then if not insured they go to court and be made to pay for any damage they do,all too often they damage vehicles and ride off down sidestreets and other places and get away with it,i have said before that they should be taxed to use the road,that does not bother me anymore as I doubt it will ever happen but being registered and insured should be made law,why should they get away with criminal damage,if we hit them [vehicle or otherwise]they are soon onto the police to drag us into court to pay for damage,maybe a majority are insured but how would we know if we can’t catch them after they cause damage

Good on her, street justice

truckman020:
although what they said was unacceptable end of the day it was sticks and stones,what she did however was criminal damage,typical cyclist,causes damage to a vehicle and rides off,this is the reason why I said previously that cyclists should have a small number plate attached to their bikes and their details registered with DVLA,then if not insured they go to court and be made to pay for any damage they do,all too often they damage vehicles and ride off down sidestreets and other places and get away with it,i have said before that they should be taxed to use the road,that does not bother me anymore as I doubt it will ever happen but being registered and insured should be made law,why should they get away with criminal damage,if we hit them [vehicle or otherwise]they are soon onto the police to drag us into court to pay for damage,maybe a majority are insured but how would we know if we can’t catch them after they cause damage

And breathe…

Dafproblems:
Good on her, street justice

have to admit she was a strong woman,they are not easy to rip off like that,she made it look easy,but still can’t agree with criminal damage.

serves them right, fair play on her.

The way she totally flips her lid over a few comments means she is either unstable or the answer to their question is actually “yes, she is”!

Both a bit silly. She was also very close to that bit of dangling clothing of hers getting caught in the back wheel.

Turns out it may have been staged. Was a peice on the guardians website about this

I think it was staged, “shut up you ol dog” oh, come on dont be like that , give me your number.■■?
If it was a proper van driver, he would have tooted, then shouted “Hello darlin, show us your T**s, come on, I’ll take you to greggs for a steak bake”

Definitely more to the story, whether it was staged or if there was an earlier incident. Can’t see how anyone could flip their lid like that without justification

Wearing a hi-viz in the van aswell…

the nodding donkey:

Agency

OVLOV JAY:

the nodding donkey:

Agency

Can we be sure? I didn’t notice a flashing Bluetooth earpiece…

Was she in a rush back to the office because she forgot her hi vis clothing, Inotice the motor bike rider turned his head to shout at the van the same time as a black car pulled out ,could not help but notice people wandering around on the road rabbiting on the phone

OVLOV JAY:
Definitely more to the story, whether it was staged or if there was an earlier incident. Can’t see how anyone could flip their lid like that without justification

the transit indicated before moving left and stopping, this is not normal behaviour - I’m going for FAKE video.

Great pity as I was more than impressed with the young woman - she should have beat the driver up with the mirror, then rode off with it, and maybe later advertised it on fleabay for a tenner, and boasted of the whole incident on twitter.