Bike VS Biker

I had the misfortune to be shuffling along Regent St on Wednesday near to Oxford Circus, all of a sudden a police bike came screaming along with blues and two’s and pulled a cyclist and proceeded to give him a massive bollocking. :laughing:

I know it’s a drop in the ocean, but still it was funny.

About bloody time!

Cyclists should have to be trained, registered and insured to ride on the roads, so they can help pay for the upkeep of the highways and be accountable in the event of an accident.

They might even ride more safely, too…

Sorry if that upsets the green brigade! :grimacing:

LoadsOfHorses:
About bloody time!

Cyclists should have to be trained, registered and insured to ride on the roads, so they can help pay for the upkeep of the highways and be accountable in the event of an accident.

They might even ride more safely, too…

Sorry if that upsets the green brigade! :grimacing:

I think you need some education on where the money for roads come from :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It is about time cyclists got stopped for jumping reds or just run over or shot when they do it. And im a cyclist(ok, i used to ride a bike before i found a car is easier:lol: :laughing: )

Getting fed up with these cyclists who despite giving them plenty off room still act as though im some sort of (zb) who shouldnt be on ‘their road’ :unamused: Had one on Friday in Gravesend i passed him with plenty of room then i got to a junction where i had to turn left and take it wide, so waited for the cars to move out the way. Cyclist caught me up but despite me having my left indicator on tried to go up the inside and almost got taken out by my trailer, apparentley it was my fault for being there :imp:

Don’t pay road tax or insurance… Don’t give way to 'em!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: Simples

Faak Um! <<Look in Ikea for that…

Some cyclists are bum holes ,the same as some truckers.No one pays road tax nowadays.Cyclists pedestrians and horse riders use the road by RIGHT Drivers use the road by Licence.The road does not belong to any group or class of user.

On the whole I have no issue with cyclists as I am often on two wheels myself and around my area they are generally fairly sensible. However London cyclists are a law unto themselves and it was good to see some payback.

alamcculloch:
Some cyclists are bum holes ,the same as some truckers.No one pays road tax nowadays.Cyclists pedestrians and horse riders use the road by RIGHT Drivers use the road by Licence.The road does not belong to any group or class of user.

I think you’ll find that the road belongs to lorries.

The fine for bike riding on the pavement is £500,but is not pursued much in the courts.

It will be interesting when Saaamon meets his first BMW driver.