Licence Question

I’ll be applying for my provisional cat c licence soon (I have to update the pic on my current licence so thought I’d send everything off at once)

Am I ok to send them all in the same envelope?

Will the provisonal entitlement show on my current licence or will i be issued a seperate provisional licence?

Check the postcodes for the “send to” addresses, DVLA has unique postcodes for each department, the two may be different so in that case it’d be a no, but tbh I wouldn’t send them together anyway just to be sure.

The provisional used to be on the paper counterpart and not on the plastic card, so I’m assuming it will just be viewable online now that they have done away with the paper counterpart. Tbh now since the change I’m not 100% sure how they do provisional entitlements.

UncleJoe:
I’ll be applying for my provisional cat c licence soon (I have to update the pic on my current licence so thought I’d send everything off at once)

Am I ok to send them all in the same envelope?

Will the provisonal entitlement show on my current licence or will i be issued a seperate provisional licence?

Yes you can but attach a note

Phone them up on the number in the booklet. I phoned up to double check everything before I sent mine off and the adviser I spoke to was dead helpful.