Applied for provisional cat c

How long does it take?

I sent my driving licence away with my d2 and d4 forms about a month ago to apply for my provisional cat c licence.

I got my driving licence sent back but it doesn’t say anything about cat c on it.

How long does it usually take?

Provisional entitlements aren’t shown on the photocard. You can verify it has been added by using the online checking service.

Enter your details here and it will show you what entitlements you have

gov.uk/view-driving-licence

Does anyone else miss having the paper counterpart? Mine was tatty but I liked seeing everything on it. Plus checking online is a faff.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
Does anyone else miss having the paper counterpart? Mine was tatty but I liked seeing everything on it. Plus checking online is a faff.

Yep, I agree. We are becoming too reliant on computers and the internet these days. I suppose it does have its advantages in some ways.

blueovalcraig:

IronEddie:

Yep, I agree. We are becoming too reliant on computers and the internet these days. I suppose it does have its advantages in some ways.

Think it’s major advantage is for the government. I presume any agency can see every bit of information and our photograph just by entering our passport number/licence number or national insurance number

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk