Provisional

Hey guys.
Just got my provisional through for my class 2. But it only has it provisional entitlement C on the paper bit of the licence and not on my photocard is this right. Thanks in advance guys.
Ps its like being back at school studying for this ■■■■ theory test :slight_smile:

Hi there.
That is strange. Never happened to me. Call DVLA see what they say. They do make mistakes on people’s licenses.

It’s correct, only full entitlements are shown on the card.

mrpj:
It’s correct, only full entitlements are shown on the card.

Correct. Provisional entitlements are only shown on a Provisional (green) photocard licence. Once you pass Cat B (as this is obviously a prerequisite for obtaining Cat C) all provisional entitlements are only on your counterpart.

when is your theory test, mine is on wed’s, not worried about the multiple choice but the video stuff seems more haphazard than hazard. R

P.S. I know your question was answered very well but just to put your mind at rest mine came back two weeksago just the same as yours.R

Cheers for the help guys. My theory test was wed. not worried about that at all. You will be fine with the haz per test mate.

thanks Wonka, I’ll let you know how it goes R