C+E license

Hello everyone,I’m currently looking at a change of career. With recent changes to my life I have lots of free time and always liked the idea of long distance driving.
I have spoken to a view schools about the coarses,and asked questions about what the chances of getting a job at the end of (if) I passed. I would be grateful for any pointers that you good folk could give…many thanks :smiley:

Frank bannano:
Hello everyone,I’m currently looking at a change of career. With recent changes to my life I have lots of free time and always liked the idea of long distance driving.
I have spoken to a view schools about the coarses,and asked questions about what the chances of getting a job at the end of (if) I passed. I would be grateful for any pointers that you good folk could give…many thanks :smiley:

you have as much chance as the next person.
it seems that experience counts very little in todays market

+1.

For most euro work a good knowledge of English is not required, so you’re part way there fella :slight_smile:

^^^some ones not happy

the maoster:
+1.

I referring to The hole Job aspect,what sort of work etc.pitfalls things that senior members might be able to help with,guidance,what jobs I’d be looking at getting,freezer deliverys,supermarkets,hourly pay.

my advice would be save your money don’t bother the industry is doomed or is that we drivers are ,

Wtf^^^ is there NOTHING…anything good,not even the hamburg pusssssie
FS why have a forum of its ■■■

Ye don’t need a (zb) C+E Catorgry on yer licesnce for that ffs, for the Reeperbahn Strip Clubs you just need a cheap fight :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing:

^^yes a pulse

Frank bannano:
^^^some ones not happy

I’m more than happy Frankie, just assuring you that your tenuous grasp of our mother tongue will be of no hindrance to you in you pursuits. :slight_smile:

So at least I know who the ■■■ is :smiley:

Frank bannano:

Your best bet is to go to the Newbies Forum, here >> viewforum.php?f=5
Those are the lads n lasses who can best answer your questions on training places and prospects in your area.
You’d have to be very lucky to get a start on International work with no experience at all. Would you give a complete unknown the keys to half a million £ ■■

Thanks Simon :smiley:

You’ll be lucky to get a positive answer from many on here, and there are many things in the industry that would try the patience of a saint. But then sometimes drivers (or more to the point the minority that always spoil it) are their own worst enemy when it comes to how they are treated.
However if you’re the right person and you get a job that suits you, then you might enjoy it, but I doubt you’ll get that job straight away, but sometimes is partly luck and partly application and you might get a great job,
As for European, that might take some time, far fewer opportunities than there were and don’t expect every weekend spent in some tourist destination, with a chance to tour the “cultural” delights of some far flung city, unless you can get a job at the same place as Toby1234abcd. :smiley: (stick around here for a while and you’ll understand :laughing: )

Talking of the TobeMeister, he has not been posting lately! Could be he is on route to Portugal or having dinner with the Mayor of a random Iberian town, swimming in the sea, riding his bike, going to the gym, drinking orange beer, etc etc etc!! :smiley:

Come on Tobes, give this fella some advice mate, we miss you! :wink: :wink:

Tobemeister ın Turkey.ÇaoÅŸ,Ğğ ŞŞŞ,ÜÜüüü.é…Got 33.ooo lıtres of Red Bull ın my Tanker.No aır con ın the cabÖ. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Tobemeister ın Turkey.ÇaoÅŸ,Ğğ ŞŞŞ,ÜÜüüü.é…Got 33.ooo lıtres of Red Bull ın my Tanker.No aır con ın the cabÖ. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Looks like we interrupted an Efes control!! :laughing:

Efes now being served in dark ale colour now,it is 45 degrees in the Mügla province.I am on with the Austrian food firm Nottheger , who cover Turkey land.
Off to the beach now to get my weekly rest period in,got to keep it legal.çao,ğşüğzıaos.
On the look out for a Pulleyn driver. :sunglasses:

Pictures Toby, we need the pictures mate! :wink: