Radclive transport

Bobbydog:
I remember well the very best team of drivers and technicians any company could wish for, had it not been for them, Radclive would have succumbed a long time before it did. I started with them and drove some tipper rigids, before going on to an F86 tractor unit doing predominantly near european countries, and then moving on to a LHD Daf ODP233M, we had two other Dafs and the rest were F88 240s and I think 1 F89 which Alex drove. Eventually ending up trying to run the business with Martin looking over my shoulder from Vancouver. We moved on to a full Volvo fleet buying some F88 290s and two F12`s both 6x4 one for low loader work and the second as a road train.Some of the names I remember, apart from those in previous articles were John Stanley Keen (went to Spain I think) with Heather, Dave Shirley who went to Dawsons, Gordon Grant, Roger Maull, I cant remeber any others right now, other than it was a priveledge to work with a truly professional and committed group of men.
Raymond

Is Dave Shirley still about?
Rememeber him from Dawsonfreight Commercial days.Good salesman did the deal with Cannons at Milton
for the FL7 units for the South Wales coal run to Didcot Power Station that would have been 1987.He was still
living in Stanford in the Vale around then as I remember dropping a new FL6 tipper at his house late one saturday
so he could deliver on the sunday afternoon!!!