The story so far - NOW PASSED CLASS 1

i dont think the hazard cd rom is worth buying because after you have done it once it is the same clips so you know where the hazards are going to be. I was worried about the cpc mod 2 but to be honest there is no need, you just need common sense and a good knowledge of the rules and regs and you will fly through. definatly get the DSA guide to driving goods vehicles it really is a good book, Ive done all my theory tests now but will still keep my copy in case I ever need to remind myself of anything in the future. The other thing about he cpc mod 2 test after doing it I thought it was a joke you get asked the same sort of questions as you do in the theory test just put on a case scenario situation. Just make sure you read the questions properly and the scenario.

Congratulations on your passes and good luck with the rest I start my training on Wednesday with my test on the 22nd. I got a 10 day course which I feel was a bit unfair because my assesment was only 10 mins long but at least I get a good few hours to learn.