Personal Question

kitkat:
because drivers wifes don’t enter these forums,does not mean that they don’t take an interest in there hubby’s job.i’v been with my wife 20 years now 17married,b4 this job i was in the forces and away most of the years.yes i missed most of my son growing up but i knew the score b4 i had kids,and my wife knew what she was getting into.and has been supportive from day1. :wink:

I wasn’t trying to imply that they aren’t supportive kitkat. I just think that if more spouses/wives ect accessed the forum, they could be a greater support for each other. I’m sure most support their husbands. But with their husbands gone so much, they need support too. On the US site, there is a large number of wives that are members. The problem is that they have a clique… and unless you’ve been on that site for any length of time, they don’t go out of their way to make you feel welcome… bordering on making you unwelcome. I know I’m american… but apparently I mix better with the British… lol. I’ll stick to trucknetUK… I’m more at home here.