Confess or keep quiet?

toonsy:
Always be up front. It’s just an infringement - two printouts, wring mode selected, keep one, give them one, sign a bit of paper at some point and on you go. Everyone makes mistakes and that.

But by sounds of it you get deducted breaks? Then you go on ad it looks like you’re trying to get that time back? Might be wrong but its early and thats how it comes across to me. Thats more of a sticky wicket, a deliberate act, which is less defensible.

I guess honesty is the best policy and you’ve made a mistake so it might cost a bit.

Yeah unpaid breaks but only up to 45 mins. (actually 45 auto deducted no matter if I take 15, 30 or 90 mins) so I always do 45 (well 50-55 honestly but then again I show up for work a few (up to 15) mins early which again I don’t get paid for so it’s all fair in my view…

I wanted to but there were other drivers there during debrief so my balls shrunk, lol. Too many times have I made fun of fellow drivers in front of the transport clerks for their mistakes, now KARMA bithc :grimacing: I was only 30mins late anyway…I’ll make up for it tomorrow by employing some … creative time management :wink:

I can’t believe what an idiot I am, I felt like a proper muppet. Familiarity/repetition usually results in improved efficiency but also complacency.

adam277:
I’ve done the same. But at Tesco. They didnt care, other than the minor infringment.

Depends what you boss is like.

He’s…not very nice (the TM). I rarely see him because only suckers work nights and weekends. In fact I think he may be on holiday this week.