France In Flames!

Franglais:

Mazzer2:
Both the Express and the Guardian are well down the daily sales lists so neither are hardly mainstream views so to look at these two papers as a reflection of Britain would be wrong even though between them they do most of the shouting, which leads to something I was told years ago " Generally those who shout the loudest are shouting to hide their deficiencies"

statista.com/statistics/376 … in-the-uk/
2018 figures show Mail at 3 and Guardian at 4 online, Express is off top ten list. Sun is 2nd.
BBC is (happily IMHO) at #1.
A search of the Pro Driver forum gives
7,500 hits for Mail
3,500 for Express
739 for Guardian.
(BBC is difficult to search for because it`s only 3 letters.)

Which just shows that by using different search parameters you can come up with different results I used daily sales of hard copies sold which put both the Guardian and Express well down the list. Not sure on the relevance of the BBC as not being a newspaper it is subject to different editorial constraints and so is not an even comparison.

On the trade negotiations the phrase easiest in history was used by the right wing press printing what their readers wanted to hear in the same way the left wing press prints what it’s readers want to hear again all newspapers do this otherwise their readers would move to other publications, I am not supporting it but that is the way of newspapers they have to sell copies otherwise like all business’s they will cease to trade and regardless of your views fewer newspapers is a bad thing.