Three weeks in

… and I’m still thinking that this is all a bigged-up hoax, scratching my head as to why a newly elected Tory PM would apparently throw his re-election chances away as surely as John Major & His Chancellor did over “Black Wednesday” and the 15% interest rate aftermath in 1992 which paved the way for Labour’s takeover in 1997…

We seem to be back at that place again where previously middle class and/or middle earning people - are left impoverished by this seemingly unnecessary lock-down.
We’re told of hundreds of UK deaths “per day” right now, and yet there’s this relucance to imform us of anyone’s trail of “being diagnosed, spending some time in hospital, and then dying from Coronavirus” rather than "not telling us so-and-so even HAS Coronavirus until after their demise, when it is all-too-easy to massage the statistics to tell any story the authorities want to inflict upon us.

WHY though?

This is surely “bigger than Brexit”, since “Who’s currently thinking that we could re-join the EU to avert any further damage?” :bulb:

This should be on the cynics thread !!!

you should save posts like this for PM’s to carryfast, I’m sure he would put you right.

Winseer:
… and I’m still thinking that this is all a bigged-up hoax, scratching my head as to why a newly elected Tory PM would apparently throw his re-election chances away as surely as John Major & His Chancellor did over “Black Wednesday” and the 15% interest rate aftermath in 1992 which paved the way for Labour’s takeover in 1997…

We seem to be back at that place again where previously middle class and/or middle earning people - are left impoverished by this seemingly unnecessary lock-down.

Yep, bigged-up hoax. It’s so obviously a hoax isn’t it (apart from the colossal number of global deaths).

Flying in Romanians to exploit for cheap labour,illegal immigrants landing on South coast,put up in hotels,3 meals a day,weekly pocket money,no covid 19 test…stay home

How’s the fit on that tinfoil hat?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

“Captain Crackpot” Carryfast will be along to expand on " the hoax " as soon as they loosen the strait jacket ties . :laughing: :laughing:

Aye chief a heard Jeremy Corbyn and his band of merry men have roped the entire world in to this hoax to make sure little England doesn’t get it’s way.

stuwozere1:
How’s the fit on that tinfoil hat?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harrawaffa:
Aye chief a heard Jeremy Corbyn and his band of merry men have roped the entire world in to this hoax to make sure little England doesn’t get it’s way.

Sounds right. Corbyn has reported to his Chinese paymasters that we’re ready to overtake them post Brexit, which is why they jumped the gun with this under-developed germ weapon. Fortunately for them the Europeans have joined with them in this hoax.
If only the Brits didn’t have net curtains they could look out from their lockdown and see the red star tanks parked in front of the old phone box, by the village pond.

Winseer:

We’re told of hundreds of UK deaths “per day” right now, and yet there’s this relucance to imform us of anyone’s trail of “being diagnosed, spending some time in hospital, and then dying from Coronavirus” rather than "not telling us so-and-so even HAS Coronavirus until after their demise, when it is all-too-easy to massage the statistics to tell any story the authorities want to inflict upon us.

WHY though?

This is surely “bigger than Brexit”, since “Who’s currently thinking that we could re-join the EU to avert any further damage?” :bulb:

Completely cuckoo.

I could have sworn this is a truck driving forum … try the student room, reddit or the UK Politics forum

dexxy57:

Winseer:

Yep, bigged-up hoax. It’s so obviously a hoax isn’t it (apart from the colossal number of global deaths).

FFS read what I write rather than jump to the wrong conclusions all the time.

I’m not talking about the existance of coronavirus here - but rather the way it has been blown out of all proportion into what a year ago would have been written off as “Seasonal Deaths from Respiratory Illness” - responsible for killing millions around the world each year, and normally totally un-reported as are the number of people who catch colds and flu, or the current “Science Community” status with regards to “Cold Research” and other such avenues of enquiry.

Even with this current way of over-stating the number of Coronavirus deaths whilst undestating the people declared to HAVE it “up-front” - I predict that a LOT more people will die due to ECONOMIC DAMAGE and it’s side effects around the world over the coming year in particular.

Suicides from Depression about being impoverished - is just the tip of the iceberg.

We’re also got “Sinking into Criminal behaviour” for entire FAMILIES to come yet, and of course “Any victims they take along the way” in the Eat or be Eaten culture we now seem to be breaking into a run towards.

There’s little or no chance that we’ll all come out of this “unchanged” and “undamaged” in some fashion.

The survivors will be all the stronger for it, - yes. But at what price to one’s mental health, let alone Spitual health the those millions of others that you’ll never meet?

del trotter:

Winseer:

WHY though?

Completely cuckoo.

+1

I honestly think that in years to come, we will look back on 2020 in the same way that we now look back on the Salem Witch Trials, an outbreak of mass hysteria in which a totally irrational collective fear drove a significant proportion of the population to insanity.

I see that there has been a small but significant change in the rhetoric we’re receiving re Covid. Last week it would kill any man woman or child regardless of physical fitness if it came within 500 miles of them. Today we are being told that nine out of ten deaths attributed to Covid happened to people with serious underlying health conditions.

The cynic in me asks why the sea change and what announcement are they building up to with this?

Winseer:
FFS read what I write rather than jump to the wrong conclusions all the time.

Em, yeah, I’ve read what you’ve wrote, and, as usual, you’re spouting pish.

I’ll just leave this…

13% of those tested positive die of it.

If you end up on a ventilator because of this the death rate is just over 50% so if you see them cracking out the ventilator ask them for a pen and paper and write a will because there’s a 50/50 chance you’re not waking up again.

Much worse than normal flue.

Conor:
I’ll just leave this…

If you end up on a ventilator because of this the death rate is just over 50% so if you see them cracking out the ventilator ask them for a pen and paper and write a will because there’s a 50/50 chance you’re not waking up again.

Two things wrong with this:

1. How many people have recovered without going to hospital and been tested?

2. A death rate of 50% means a survival rate of 50%. People put a lot of money on bets with worse odds than that.

That not to say I’m not taking it seriously, but the feeling that the numbers we’re being given aren’t the whole story just won’t go away. And it’s getting worse.

Conor:
I’ll just leave this…

Hate to play the devil here but, these tests are ‘supposedly’ oooky so how can anyone trust the figures if we don’t even know the truth on that issue alone?

Also, Where’s Boris…

Seen him once since release, yet he’s doing well apparently which I’d say he flucking wasn’t looking it when he last appeared that’s for sure.

In other news, good to see Trump pulling the money from the WHO, least he’s the balls to stand up, whether he’s right/wrong we agree or not, that’s a leader.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk