New to Forum.. Coronavirus at work

CookieMonster:

Twoninety88:
Firstly mate, you shouldn’t even contemplate trying to push 1400 kg on a pump truck, let alone up a driveway into someones property.
Get the job done, tell the customer it is kerbside only once it is off the truck, how he deals with it after that is his business. Crack on to next drop , rinse and repeat!
No sanitiser? 25L container of water, soap and a towell in the cab. Look after yourself first and foremost…Secondly, when the worst of this is over, tell them to get stuffed.

When you get back to the yard, start coughing and spluttering in his face, then tell him you’ve had a fever all day. Because of your symptoms you now need to self-isolate. I bet his attitude soon changes if he thinks there’s a chance he might be affected

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^
id imagine the o/p attitude changing faster once he gets 90 quid a week to pay the bills with though its a ■■■■■■■■ attempt for a windup i would think.
ronnie pickering might be able to flick a 1400kg pumptruck up the road with the end of his donger but not a mere mortal class2 wallah