>>>>> stay at home <<<<<

Just thought I would show you this

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c … 4-21748722

I really don’t want to go out to find food tomorrow but I have to because the last time I went there wasn’t enough on the shelves to bulk buy enough to last a week or preferably more and if I did I’d be called a panic buyer and I would find it difficult to afford it even if I could.

Look on the bright side it might be the Italian or Chinese businessman free to fly in and go about his business that does it not me.You know like the cowards who ran from China with Bozo’s help and brought it here to start with.

Yes all NON key workers stay at home.

Tell that to my gaffa who thinks supplying portacabins to building sites is key work!!!

And my gaffer that thinks delivering stone window sills to building sites is key work [emoji57]
I delivered 4 coping stones to a care home yesterday. The manager of the home came to the door and told me the builders had shut up shop and gone home. I said no problem, I’ll just drop the pallet off and be on my way. She invited me in while she rang them to ask if that was ok!!! I said I thought it a good idea if I didn’t potentially infect the whole home with Coronavirus so I’ll wait outside. Unbelievable [emoji849]

Having said that, I’m glad to be at work rather than sat at home slowly going insane so long may it continue. I’m practising 2 meter distancing and don’t use public transport to get to work.

I went Leicester city’s new training ground yesterday.
Delivering building supplies.
And the fella there was right.
He said all footballers n staff have been t’s to stay away incase of corona.
Yet in next min it’s ok for about 300 workers to carry on as normal.
As he said all about money them that have them.dont don’t .
And he also said I’d borris offered self emplyed contractors 80% sites would shut down asap. As it stands they only get ssp and won’t pay for anything

nomiS36:
And my gaffer that thinks delivering stone window sills to building sites is key work [emoji57]
I delivered 4 coping stones to a care home yesterday. The manager of the home came to the door and told me the builders had shut up shop and gone home. I said no problem, I’ll just drop the pallet off and be on my way. She invited me in while she rang them to ask if that was ok!!! I said I thought it a good idea if I didn’t potentially infect the whole home with Coronavirus so I’ll wait outside. Unbelievable [emoji849]

You’ll never make it as a writer for top shelf magazines:
“I was making a delivery when the nurse invited me in…
I said No”.

[emoji23] yeah I know, she was pretty tidy as well!

The government should make some hard hitting graphic videos
Make channels show them every set of adverts and before every news conference .make people sit up and listen.
As all we have is a hand washing advert.

edd1974:
The government should make some hard hitting graphic videos
Make channels show them every set of adverts and before every news conference .make people sit up and listen.
As all we have is a hand washing advert.

If that worked nobody would be smoking ■■■■ any more.

cgscott:
Yes all NON key workers stay at home.

Matt Hancock said yesterday if you can’t work from home then go to work to keep the country going but only if you can keep 2 metres apart .

Franglais:

nomiS36:

You’ll never make it as a writer for top shelf magazines:
“I was making a delivery when the nurse invited me in…
I said No”.

I know,

If some guy calls out another guy to do something that the second guy KNOWS is bellship . Who’s the ■■■■■■■ idjiot.

Clearly stone window sills can wait, right?

And you are the nugget who said, " yeah sure boss, I WILL DO THIS"" even though you know in your own heart this situation is wrong. YOU STILL WENT WITH IT…

Statement that has been reported as offensive has been removed - Colingl

AndieHyde:
Anyone know any Germans and know if they still have the blueprints to there special “showers”

That’s a pretty extreme and frankly stupid comparison

As I’ve been driving down the road today I’ve been playing a guessing game with myself. Looking at other trucks on the road and saying to myself “yup that firm, or those goods should (or should not) be on the road today”

So far I’m around 50/50, but without enforcement those who shouldn’t be out will continue working

See Prince Charles has been diagnosed with it now, …wonder if the potential ‘no ventilators for over 60s’ rule will apply to him?..Hmmmm I think not.

He’s now self isolating in a Scottish mansion, so he’s in it with the rest of us…only problem is all the servants waiting on him hand and foot MUST stay 2 metres away, …well we all have to ‘‘rough it’’ in a crisis eh? :smiley:

I bet they have a helicopter on standby to whisk him away to a private London hospital should he become worse.

On a separate note:
I have a 28 pallet delivery to a certain (critical list) DIY chain store, 1 of those pallets is emulsion, 1 is tiles. Guess how many of the rest are garden equipment (lawnmowers, garden benches, orange buckets, BBQ’s etc) ■■

The government have clearly not rolled out the so-called financial support packages for businesses - quickly enough.

Companies have been orderered effectively to stop trading, stop making money, and start losing it quickly before the income tests are even done.

FFS - the easy way to get money to everyone affected quickly - was to compare last month’s tax and NIC take with this end up month coming right up - and pay people the difference. NO need for “Means tests” NO need for “form filling” NO need to lay anyone off first… Just do a computer algorithm that “auto detects” people “losing money” by comparing the end of February’s payslip data to this end of March’s.

FFS how hard can THAT be?

“Nothing Done” though. Lots of talk - nothing done. Lots of promises, firms already losing hand over fist - and they were presumably expected to “wear some losses” up-front.

A lot of lean companies - are already running on a shoestring, thanks to a decade of austerity already!

What’s worse - is that we have not had any alternative plans put forward by the opposition actually acting like the opposition should do, neither.
We don’t even have their new leader in place as of yet.

Where is Keir Starmer with a fresh blue sky plan to divert money from the Legal profession to the pockets of the newly-disenfranchised?
Where’s Corbyn with a push to deliver cash to EVERYONE, rather than “just the needy” which will take ages and ages to decide who’s whom among?

All well and good saying stay home.
But on next breath were all staying at home.bored .So we go on eBay Amazon . Order stuff which will be delivered.and a lot of the shops forced to closed .
offer delivery . And some offer click collect.
So you order it then have drive to empty store to collect. And no doubt on way there divert for a drive out some fresh air.

And being a biker myself have noticed a few out today down the north Wales cointryside
And am ashamed granted not in contact but still need stay inside

Wren Kitchens just been slated on local news. Still running manufacturing, call centres and out delivering.