Iceland Swindon

Where’s that thread gone about covid there gone , Im meant to be tipping there today & just wondered is it open , ta

Good luck hope you have a mask and gloves. And a hazmat suit

edd1974:
Corona news from Iceland - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Good luck hope you have a mask and gloves. And a hazmat suit

Ta Edd, thankfully job changed ,

We’ve refused to go. One in ten of the workforce has the plague and they still try to send us. We launched a grievance through the union and the company backed down. They’re only sending agency drivers there now! Oh that’s ok then :imp:

You will be ok , just keep your distance from the Goans and Talliban, as it seems that they are the majority of the workforce there. Couldn’t have anything to do with living 20 to a room and lack basic hygene I suppose :bulb:

Something tells me that Dozy has no problem when it comes to people social distancing.

the maoster:
We’ve refused to go. One in ten of the workforce has the plague and they still try to send us. We launched a grievance through the union and the company backed down. They’re only sending agency drivers there now! Oh that’s ok then :imp:

A couple of Stobart lads refused to go I’m told, so they’re only sending the gullible ones now…oh hang on a minute. :smiley:

robroy:

the maoster:

A couple of Stobart lads refused to go I’m told, so they’re only sending the gullible ones now…oh hang on a minute. :smiley:

A stobart drivere refused point blank to break a picket line at Tesco donny , and never will break a picket line , no union supporting me or no other driver ( they actually kicked off as instead of being put on other work I should of been made to go ) , so even though I’ve loads of good mates I’ve heard it all over the years & more ,
This driver when he was told he could go home early is if he emptied the bins , cut the grass etc refused point blank because if he wanted to empty bins he’d get a job with the council , so he sat in the canteen until he’d done 10 hrs whilst all these stobart drivers who take no ■■■■ you talk of emptyed the bins !!!
This same driver when told he was going to pay the parking fine walked out the door that day & didn’t return to that depot
When this driver was a rep , he got it sorted out the lay offs would be shared by all , week on week off , every one in agreement , then management let out the list of those who should be working & those laid off , guess what , those workers who weren’t going to be laid off decided we’re not sharing , they were even working o/t whilst there supposed mates were laid off !!! Made me feel sick , I’d fought to get it shared ,
When this driver was told he was going back on the job that got him a £776 fine & a caution off the t/c , he refused point blank & he never did do it again
So excuse me rob if I’m not convinced there telling you the truth , it’s just over the years I’ve seen & heard enough to take what 99 % say with a pinch of salt ( not one was going over the picket line at donny , but at my depot I only know of one who refused point blank .
But I’m sure I’ll here the stories from drivers who told them to ZB off when they were told to go to Iceland Swindon , when in reality they were like me the job got changed !!! And I’m the gullible one !!!
Nb one of these arnt the lad who told them to ZB off , he doesn’t do London ? & then was tipping at dechemca cat ford when I turned up on a Friday morning a few weeks later ha ha
Anyway it worked rob , I’m up at 4 & you’ve got me still on this bloody forum at 11 pm & I still need a shower & something to eat , and I’ve forgot to ring the mrs !!

dozy:
A stobart drivere refused point blank to break a picket line at Tesco donny , and never will break a picket line , no union supporting me or no other driver ( they actually kicked off as instead of being put on other work I should of been made to go ) , so even though I’ve loads of good mates I’ve heard it all over the years & more ,
This driver when he was told he could go home early is if he emptied the bins , cut the grass etc refused point blank because if he wanted to empty bins he’d get a job with the council , so he sat in the canteen until he’d done 10 hrs whilst all these stobart drivers who take no [zb] you talk of emptyed the bins !!!
This same driver when told he was going to pay the parking fine walked out the door that day & didn’t return to that depot
When this driver was a rep , he got it sorted out the lay offs would be shared by all , week on week off , every one in agreement , then management let out the list of those who should be working & those laid off , guess what , those workers who weren’t going to be laid off decided we’re not sharing , they were even working o/t whilst there supposed mates were laid off !!! Made me feel sick , I’d fought to get it shared ,
When this driver was told he was going back on the job that got him a £776 fine & a caution off the t/c , he refused point blank & he never did do it again
So excuse me rob if I’m not convinced there telling you the truth , it’s just over the years I’ve seen & heard enough to take what 99 % say with a pinch of salt ( not one was going over the picket line at donny , but at my depot I only know of one who refused point blank .
But I’m sure I’ll here the stories from drivers who told them to ZB off when they were told to go to Iceland Swindon , when in reality they were like me the job got changed !!! And I’m the gullible one !!!
Nb one of these arnt the lad who told them to ZB off , he doesn’t do London ? & then was tipping at dechemca cat ford when I turned up on a Friday morning a few weeks later ha ha
Anyway it worked rob , I’m up at 4 & you’ve got me still on this bloody forum at 11 pm & I still need a shower & something to eat , and I’ve forgot to ring the mrs !!

Yes quite :neutral_face: :confused:

dozy:
it’s just over the years I’ve seen & heard enough to take what 99 % say with a pinch of salt

Advice I use when reading your posts. Actually thinking about it 99% is probably being kind

Tbh I don’t know ANY Stobbie drivers on the fridge side, it was me having a little joke and a mild friendly pop at dozy… but there you go. :neutral_face:
I need to stop winding him up, I think I’m getting to him, apparentlly I’m affecting his sleep, his personal hygiene, …and his marriage. :open_mouth:
. :laughing:

robroy:
Tbh I don’t know ANY Stobbie drivers on the fridge side, it was me having a little joke and a mild friendly pop at dozy… but there you go. :neutral_face:
I need to stop winding him up, I think I’m getting to him, apparentlly I’m affecting his sleep, his personal hygiene, …and his marriage. :open_mouth:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
isnt it amazing how his grammar and posting style ranges from quite proper and then the next minute its styled after retards r us ■■

mood swings? wrong login,alzheimers or depending how long it takes for the mogadon to wear off? :confused:

robroy:

No I was fine I got a shower , some grub but of yet have had no reply from the mrs to my apologetic txts ( I actually blamed you ) , but anyway maybe I should reconsider the offer this morning of tramping on f1 ( though I’m not sure 2 nights , Calais , blokes description ) can be described as tramping on f1 , the reply was I’m after days not 3 bloody weeks away , I can’t get back from Wembley on a Friday so what chance calais !!! , and I only eat English food , not the crap they eat , I think he wished he’d never asked
But at least I’d not loose sleep / have a moody mrs , over going to Iceland Swindon or not as they case maybe , if I was w/ended in Calais
Nb I’m at Argos Kettering , is that ok , I’m just wondering as I’m the only stobart lorry here , have the all refused to come here

dieseldog999:

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
isnt it amazing how his grammar and posting style ranges from quite proper and then the next minute its styled after retards r us ■■

mood swings? wrong login,alzheimers or depending how long it takes for the mogadon to wear off? :confused:

I think I’ll give up if the best I can attract two the party is 2 coach drivers , dumb & dumber & rob

Argos Kettering , mask on !!!

1A4B000B-5F95-4765-B679-E92D4C81CDE1.jpeg

dozy:

robroy:

No I was fine I got a shower , some grub but of yet have had no reply from the mrs to my apologetic txts ( I actually blamed you ) , but anyway maybe I should reconsider the offer this morning of tramping on f1 ( though I’m not sure 2 nights , Calais , blokes description ) can be described as tramping on f1 , the reply was I’m after days not 3 bloody weeks away , I can’t get back from Wembley on a Friday so what chance calais !!! , and I only eat English food , not the crap they eat , I think he wished he’d never asked
But at least I’d not loose sleep / have a moody mrs , over going to Iceland Swindon or not as they case maybe , if I was w/ended in Calais
Nb I’m at Argos Kettering , is that ok , I’m just wondering as I’m the only stobart lorry here , have the all refused to come here

The standard of trolling on this site has gone way down. I almost miss the days when they’d be good enough to reel everyone in.

switchlogic:

dozy:

robroy:

The standard of trolling on this site has gone way down. I almost miss the days when they’d be good enough to reel everyone in.

The job was to take one of these over the water , i said no , why is that trolling , I’ve no interest in driving abroad what so ever , are you implying you have to be special or something to do it , they’d never ask dozy , I mean who’d ask dozy when they could have someone with a cv like yours , that’s the difference between me and 99% on here & including you , I’m not a arrogant up my ■■■ know it all like you / them
I can’t believe I’m getting ■■■■ from someone who can’t drive down a straight road without dumping it in a ditch , that wasn’t on your I’ve done more than anyone cv !!!
But one thing you had right , was it was better in the old days ,I wasn’t on premod,then you’d get your ■■■■■■■ answer to your arrogance

I’m surprised you name wasn’t first on there list of drivers to ask

B2EF6AB1-1809-41BC-9CE4-20F893EADC7A.jpeg

Dfid they recover the sat-nav in the end?

dozy:
I’ve no interest in driving abroad what so ever , are you implying you have to be special or something to do it ,

Just as well really since it seems you’d struggle to navigate your way out of a paper bag. And no you don’t have to be special to drive trucks abroad, after all I manage it, just more competent than you :wink:

Thanks for your reply though. Nice to see I’ve finally wound you up after trying so hard. I do love how you ladies bring up my meeting with a ditch as if it’s an awful secret I’m ashamed of. So ashamed I posted about it online and on here rather extensively. :smiley:

A very good ending to you :wink: