Iceland Swindon

dozy:
I’m surprised you name wasn’t first on there list of drivers to ask

Can’t even post a picture the right way up :smiley:

switchlogic:
. I do love how you ladies bring up my meeting with a ditch as if it’s an awful secret I’m ashamed of. So ashamed I posted about it online and on here rather extensively. :smiley:

:laughing:
I’ve had a bit of that on here in the past :smiley: , I put on once or twice in different discussions about going bankrupt years ago, ended up losing my house.
I’m well over it now, but a couple of tubes on here remind me from time, (you can sure as hell bet they are the types who would be ■■■■ scared to have a go themselves at doing something :unamused: )
Same as you if it bothered me I would never have disclosed it, obviously too thick to suss that one out, but they like to have their fun eh? :laughing:

isnt it amazing how his grammar and posting style ranges from quite proper and then the next minute its styled after retards r us ■■

mood swings? wrong login,alzheimers or depending how long it takes for the mogadon to wear off? :confused:
[/quote]
I think I’ll give up if the best I can attract two the party is 2 coach drivers , dumb & dumber & rob
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yes the practiced art of trolling has certainly went way downhill on here.

just too many obvious big hooks to catch the unwary though even in the remote chance this apparently retarded stobart steering wheel attendant exists in any shape or form,then the only way he would be sent across to the racing circuit is if the race team were looking for a replacement crash test dummy to play with.

robroy:

switchlogic:
. I do love how you ladies bring up my meeting with a ditch as if it’s an awful secret I’m ashamed of. So ashamed I posted about it online and on here rather extensively. :smiley:

:laughing:
I’ve had a bit of that on here in the past :smiley: , I put on once or twice in different discussions about going bankrupt years ago, ended up losing my house.
I’m well over it now, but a couple of tubes on here remind me from time, (you can sure as hell bet they are the types who would be [zb] scared to have a go themselves at doing something :unamused: )
Same as you if it bothered me I would never have disclosed it, obviously too thick to suss that one out, but they like to have their fun eh? :laughing:

Yeah I just find it comical at this stage and used by people without any imagination. It’s coming up to 10 years since that accident, even if it bothered me at time, it didn’t the only people who’s opinion mattered to me was the Coles at Virginia and they were amazing towards me, it certainly wouldn’t now. Also funny that they bring it up now, a year in which I had a very close brush with death in an accident. One thing that that gave me was an inability to worry about anything anymore because nothing really matters if you have the remarkable good fortune to wake up and get out of bed of a morning