Win Seering - some predictions for the near future

The only part of “Chinese” I don’t want to see implemented is “Social Scoring”.

Everything else - would seem to represent a better law & orderr most heavily inflicted upon those who attempt to ■■■■ on the national teet, which no surprises - I can live with. :smiling_imp:

Who’s afraid of having their phone hacked? - Most people have privacy issues, but at the end of the day - it ain’t really that important to the vast majority of us…

Social Scoring though?

Take the recently departed Ms Flack for instance…

It wasn’t “Internet Trolls” or “The Met’s malicious prosecution” that brought her down imo…

It was her Employers using that already-implemented form of social scoring that is “Behaviour liable to bring the company into disrepute”.

Picture this:

ANY of us has a well-paid and easy job that suddenly gets taken away, because ultimately you work for the gig economy these days…

There one is, all washed up, - unemployed and now unemployable, with the credit card debts quickly mounting up to the interest alone being more than what one used to take home in a month, and defintely more than what one would take home in a month even on maxed-out benefits…

So you top yourself, nowhere to turn.

Any suggestion that people should be “left alone by the law” to prevent this kind of thing “happening again” - is absolutely daft of course, as is the notion that “Internet trolling” was somehow to blame for the late Ms Flack’s predicament.

Her former Employers - are the ones to point the finger at - because of this thing I call “Contractual Abuse” which I have mentioned on other threads as being part of the establishment’s locktite grip upon us all in workland. :frowning: