New foreign minister old face

How long before the new foreign minsiter a one Lord D Cameron try’s to get his old job back ?

The fact that Cameron doesn’t even hold down a parliamentary seat - makes a mockery of our entire system.

Sunak seems to want Starmer to win a full majority rather than just “gain a handful of seats” at the next election.

Will the Right of the Conservative Party now self-destruct by bringing down this shower THIS side of Christmas, precipitating a Christmas election during a period where Starmer is supposedly 20+ points ahead in the polls?

…Personally, I reckon it would be worth it for the six-way hung parliament I have already described, but if we now get a polarised parliament with a full Labour Anti-Semitic majority AND the Tories reduced to a Rump of Black Rock Remainer saboteurs - then a watershed moment has come…

The best way for this lot to avoid what I want to see happen - is to call a snap election now whilst the other parties are “not ready, expecting an election next year”…

It’ll be child’s play to keep anyone but the main three parties off ballot papers that way…
Expect as well the SNP to get wiped out in Scotland, as citizens rush to back Starmer, thinking this turncoat behaviour at the ballot box - is the golden opportunity to get Starmer over the line…

The only hope if they succeed in their plans is for Starmer to lurch far-right the moment he wins a big majority like Boris lunged to the Far Left (by helping actual Nazis in Ukraine) rather than using his new majority to actually get Brexit done, rather than merely pretend to…

An "actual* completed Brexit - we wouldn’t be talking about Rwanda or Bournemouth - we’d be talking about permanent incarceration for those invading our country, vessels confiscated, and skippers busted for people-trafficing…

With a return of Black Rock - I wouldn’t be surprised if we have to pay a new Anti-Semitic tax before long, to provide much-needed funds for future Hamas attacks around the world, and extra police to arrest so-called “Far Right Activists” formerlly known as “Neighborhood Watch”…

Then there’s the depression that comes from a latter-day Exodus of Jewish Talent and Money from this country, leaving us somewhere between Columbia and Venuzeula by the end of that… Hendon Housing becomes L8 postcode valuations overnight - but hey - that brings a great opportunity for all indebted citizens to “walkaway” from their unpaid mortgages, and create shiny new shanty towns thus fulfilling Labour’s latest electoral pledge to “Build several new towns from scratch” in the process, eh?

…I’m still waiting for one of our three local incumbent MPs to actually “Get something done” in this area…

Cameron Tollhurst.jpg

Really bent and corrupt too - he’s still got a load of questions to answer about his fiddling at Greensill. Tried to get the taxpayer to give Greensill 200 million - then it went bang a year later costing the taxpayer 5 billion. I can’t imagine how he can even show his face. Brass neck.

I’ve often wondered why Labour activists don’t bully and target actual corrupt Tories with their “Peaceful Activism” rather than leave them be, and then moan and tell lies about some rising star of the Right as and when they occasionally come along…

Lefties should be slagging off Starmer for blowing off Corbyn right now - shouldn’t they?
Starmer should be getting rid of characters like Raynor shouldn’t he?
The SNP should be promising to go into coalition with Labour shouldn’t they? (Because they didn’t - the SNP are now Toast at next year’s election!)