I’m such an awesome driver

Alfa1M:
Unfortunately I’ve still a lot to learn, I thought I was doing the Irish lads a favour last week when set to 41mph on the A75 towards Stranraer ,

I could see their spacial awareness was out by virtue of the fact their cab was peeking inside my trailer doors before I stuck a left indicator on to show safe passage to overtake me, followed by angry blasts of the horn and / or cutting in on me with an expertly judged 10cms gap

Oh how it must feel to be a trucking hero, keep it going drive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my good man.
the best thing for you to have a quiet life if your using that 97 miles of trucking racetrack is to try and get hooked up so you can at least do low 60`s ,wait till theres a few boat chasers behind you,let the first couple past you and then light her up with the others behind you.
the bush shakers chance getting done,as will the tail end charlies,but by picking the spot known and loved as the rocking chair,
then your virtually immune from prosecution and all of a sudden the A75 becomes a fun and interesting road to play on.

alternatively,then if you prefer to drive like one of rowleys road warrior gang,then its best to start looking for a layby as soon as you see a truck in your mirror,act responsibly and do not be a cause for frustration leading to enthusiastic overtaking to other road users. :smiley: