Robroy for President

Seeing as Robroy has thrown his hat in the ring, and agreed to run for president, I propose that we form a provisional cabinet in preparation. Your suggestions for suitable candidates are encouraged…

Dozy for Health and Human Services

Connor for Transportation

DIeseldog for Home Secretary

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:
Seeing as Robroy has thrown his hat in the ring, and agreed to run for president,.

:open_mouth: I must have missed that one mate :neutral_face: . :laughing:

Harry in the Ministry Of Transport, with special responsibilities for waterways.
With Albion as apprentice.

Several candidates for Dept for Immigration…easy economies to be made there: all letters would say “No”.

Treasury? WinSeer maybe. At least he has the honesty to describe himself as a gambler, unlike all other Chancellors who are, but deny it!

Carryfast for Foreign Secretary or Ambassador to the EU. :laughing:

Not sure…

I want to nominate anyone here for ministerial positions. As we all know ministers and MPs are a bunch of shysters I can’t think of anyone here I dislike enough to do that too.

If pushed, I’d say Beaver should be crowned king.

Luke for Ministry of School Dinners. :smiley:

Jakethesnake (and several others) for the Ministry of Complete Tosh.

If Robroy’s going to President then who I wonder would be Monika Lewinsky? :wink:

the maoster:
If Robroy’s going to President then who I wonder would be Monika Lewinsky? :wink:

Come again

Me for diplomatic relations minister for the Mayors daughter in France .

Think the pres did come again,and again,and again ad nauseam.

the maoster:

Well, after that bloody vid you sent me :open_mouth: , anybody as long as she’s got 10 toes. :smiley:

She did have ten toes. The fact that they were all inside him shouldn’t matter! :smiley:

the maoster:

Holly Willoughby. :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

the maoster:

Holly Willoughby. :grimacing:

How well you know me. :laughing:

robroy:

Well enough to know that stains on her dress wouldn’t be a problem as you’d go off before your zipper came down! :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

Well enough to know that stains on her dress wouldn’t be a problem as you’d go off before your zipper came down! :smiley:

:open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing:

the maoster:

robroy:

Just the sort of ■■■■ cheek I’ve come to expect from you. :grimacing:
:smiley: