Any old promotor drivers around

A collection of photos has just surfaced from the mid to late 70’s to early 80’s. Mainly M/E they were taken by Jeff Stringfellow, who sadly is no longer with us, and belong to his son Jason and other family members. Jason is happy for me to post them here on Trucknet UK and I will put them on the Promotor thread. I am still trying to gather information concerning the photos but let me just say that I posted a year or two back an article about a trip I did to Baghdad in 79. It was on page 7 and 8 of this thread and was mainly to do with waiting for a ferry in Volos en-route to Tartous. Jeff Stringfellow whom I met there and got on very well with and we ended up taking a few pics of each other. They will be included. Many of Jeffs photos are not of the highest quality but they are still of great interest so I intend to post them all.

There are a number of photos of Jeff, his wife and three children taken during a trip to Tehran in about 78. That must have been some undertaking but according to Jason the trip went well.

The photos will appear in no particular order but any comments will be much appreciated.