Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Doing this a little early as I have a mega busy day! So these are the “official” offers. As I pointed out elsewhere, if you can make it between 0830 and 1130, track me down personally and we’ll have a private chat to see what can be done. I’ve no intention of being beaten on price and, without being arrogant, I know we cant be beat on service and quality. So this is your chance to get the best possible training at almost “cowboy” prices!

Starter Pack: medical, online theory training, 2 days classroom theory training, all 3 theory tests booked and paid for on your behalf at a centre local to you. Normally £250 - offer £150 when you pay £200 deposit on your practical course.

Any full C or D course: get the Starter Pack FREE

Any full C,CE or D course: Free driver cpc (initial or periodic) Normally £403.75

Periodic cpc: 5 days only £283.75 (normally £403.75)

ADR: all classes, packs and tanks, EXCEPT radioactive and explosive £480 fully incl of exams etc

10% off anything else we offer!

Remember that we give FREE accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW. All prices include VAT and test fee.

But come and talk to me and let’s hammer out a deal that’s best for you. So if you don’t see what you want, don’t worry. Just talk.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

If you cant make it, simply phone from tomorrow up to 1700hrs Monday (closed Sunday and may be difficult to answer phones on Saturday - so Monday is best). Offers NOT available today.

All offers are available for new bookings only and each customer can only have one offer per course.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

OPEN DAY STICKY THREAD