Any old promotor drivers around

Jelliot:
I always enjoy reading your posts Sandway and Steve you always have interesting tales to tell… but it’s getting late now so I’ll have to get back to you domani… yarin… ghedda… and one for Mike RIP 3abtpa ( eabtra ) … Or even worse when it’s combined with the wobbly hand gesture and a grimace smile…

Jeff…

Glad you sussed it Jeff. Was it because there are a lot of Yugo’s in Oz. I wish you a good night and see you ‘demain’. Must admit I’m at a complete loss with the latter part of you post.

mushroomman. Steve. You mentioned the Irish nurses in Baghdad. They were employed by the Park Group from Dublin. I have attached a photo taken at the end of the Baghdad International Trade Fair about 87/88 in which I am serving one of the lovely ladies. We always had the final of the Promotor darts tournament, a world famous event, at the close of the fair. Any booze left over was brought out and we had a big party to accompany the tournament. Everyone looked forward to the event including expats, i.e. Irish nurses.