Brexit and the driver shortage

Lets do some math here:

A Hard Brexit would be for me - “ceasing all payments to the EU”. This could have been done gradually, but as far as I am aware - the regular payments to Brussels have been kept at full strength these past 28 months when we could have cut them off at the legs the day after the referendum result - but didn’t.

Thus, the “£350m promise” on the side of the bus - was effectively a promise made by UKIP (not in Westminster) or maybe Boris Johnson (Not PM, nor even in the Cabinet now)
Who have NO ability to implement a “Cut off” Hard Brexit as I’ve just described.
Thus, the “£350m on the bus” - wasn’t so much a “Lie” - but just a “pie in the sky promise” based on just too many other “what ifs” happening prior to the possible implementation.

Calling it a “Lie” though - implies that we don’t actually pay any money to the EU at ALL, and in fact the EU supports all our public services with this “Rebate” that we’re led to believe is “far higher” and would mean “dispanding outright” our public services up and down the land.

NOW what’s the “Lie” then?

Surely the time of Lying Lawyers in politics - is fast coming to an end now?

Deflection, Misleading, Liars.

The simple truth is that the EU is still leaching money from the UK - just to survive now. It has made no efforts to cut it’s budget, or hold an “austerity drive” among the EU institutions.
They clearly have made no plans on the EU leaving whatsoever, and UK poltiicians (75%+ of our EU-supporting, and EU backed) MPs - merely need to “pretend to do Brexit” without actually doing ANY brexit - just like for the past 28 months… “Talks are continuing”… Are they? Did they actually start? Breakthroughs■■?

That’s like saying “Chamberlain has made a breakthrough with his “Peace in our Time” deal, that postpones imminent war with the Nazis - until they invade some country somewhere that they shouldn’t!”

May is only still PM - because she’s scared her own Tory Rabble into “don’t force me out, or I’ll call another election, which will crush the Tories outright”…

There is no need (under the Fixed Terms Parliaments Act 2011) to hold another election if May is removed.
Those MPs that remove her - can then vote NO to “another election” - which needs 2/3rds of the House to pass it. In other words, “removing May” will EASILY get those 2/3rds vote on a “no confidence” footing, but will NOT get many Tories supporting “holding another election” on top of that.

Thus, the only thing yet to be decided in order to bring May down - is “Who doesn’t want to be the next PM, by wielding the knife to get rid of her”?

The way the betting market is going (Rees-Mogg drifting sharply in price to be next pm at the bookies over the past few days…) - the suggestion is that HE is about to be taken up on his “I don’t want to be Prime Minister” - and HE will “wield the knife”. I don’t mind actually - “Taking one for the team” - seems an honourable thing to do right now.

The Trigger?

:bulb: Brexit Plan absent from Upcoming Queen’s Speech :bulb:

Thus proving beyond a shadow of a doubt - that there is NO actual intent to deliver Brexit by March 29th 2019 after all.#

May has run out of further road - to kick brexit down.