Failed HGV test 3 times....Need advice

animal:

crazyplay:
Snowman in your area there is company called John Flair Lgv. You should have gone with them. I am not saying the trainer you choose is bad or anything. I am just saying the money soon mounts up incase if you fail more than 2 to 3 times and this company lgv flair has this thing called unlimited training and you only pay for the test fees incase if you fail. I would love to choose that option but I got small car and that place is like 200+ miles away. Good luck now you have come this far so might as well do it all the way.

I can recommend John at Flair training I would book a couple lesson with him see what he say then go for it again

This is where I done mine I went from North East England ( near Newcastle down to Chelmsford )

Hey that’s a long distance to go for, I went with Peter Smyth training provider and in all fairness I got not one bad thing to say about them, I know I failed a few tests but in the end it’s all down to me how I perform on test day, I have not looked back since about tests and prices etc, But to have a test centre on the same premises I think that’s a plus point cause your learning on same reversing pitch as to where you will be going to give your test on
Can’t remember now But I paid like 15 16 hundred and I passed on 4th time but one of my test date my car broke down on m6 jct 19 Head gasket gone, And also the lady in the office is just amazing you can blindly trust on her she sorted everything out for me.