Passed My Class 1 Today with Peter Smythe Training

danbabirecki:

crazyplay:
Finally I have passed my Class 1 test today it’s like a massive burden dropped from my shoulders now. Thanks a lot Peter for being a lovely instructor for a saturday. Also thanks to Tim aswell
Thanks alot for Tracey to sort out everything for me.
Last but not Least I would like to recommend Peter Smythe Training company to anyone out there who is looking to do his/her class 1 or 2 training. You won’t go wrong dealing with this company at all.
Thanks alot for the people giving me advices in private messages it all worked out well in the end. I been waiting for this moment for quite a while now.

Well done you! I’m soon to be training at the same school I hope. Had a family bereavement at the weekend which will probably put things back a little but I visited them last week and got a really good vibe. Pete has messaged me on here and the staff I met at the centre made me feel it’s the school I want to go with even though they aren’t quite on my patch. Good luck with your new career. Hopefully I’m not far behind you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi just my personal thought on this Just make sure to take pass protection for extra 300 quid cause that takes alot of pressure of your shoulder financially wise. I had 1 free retest on offer at a time but I took pass protection aswell incase I fail which I did twice. So I would say go for the extra mile if you got the funds.