Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Well, M Hollande has cocked up big time here in France, …too many nuptials, not necessarily with the same women…his time is numbered…

SO…SAVIEM to run for the next French Presidency.
He’s well qualified…speaks the lingo, and if it’s good enough for the lads on Trucknet, good enough for the French population I say…

However, he needs to think about his new Cabinet … he ought to select them based on people who have interests similar to him… For instance …, …Drove here in France with a non-sleeper in the late '60’s '70’s just like he did… I have a Fergie, live in France, I’ve driven a LB76, and rode
a Francis Barnet 250…in my youth, like what he did…

So that qualifies me for 5 bonus points, and as such, a position in his government…perhaps, please… :sunglasses:

I’d like to be

1. Minister of transport…diesel would be 30 cents a litre, rates doubled, drivers given a 100% pay rise. :smiley:

If not. 2) Minister of Immigration, not that I’d be very busy, cause there wouldn’t be any… :unamused:

Failing that 3) Minister of Brothels…nice big ones, not like the little pink caravan that use to be on the ring-road at Montpellier…not that I’ve ever been there mind, 10 francs was a lot of money in 1970. :blush:

So, please put your name forward, what you’ve got in common with our leader, the job you’d like, and your policies…

PS…Would be happy to give up jobs 1 and 2, but I REALLY want the last one… :open_mouth: