dronecopter

Anyone got one of these, there radio- controlled -drones perchance.Always had a mild interest in it’s potentials,in my case checking scooter security from my upper-storey,scaring off gulls n pigeons to name but two.Did an ebay check and you’re spoilt for choice seemingly but the cynic in me sez anything south of a hundred nicker,would’nt get a premier product.Any seasoned pilots here to point me in the right direction? :question:

i had a Hubsan 501s, about 10 minutes flight time per charge, gps, follow me . was hi-spec for the price when new and easy to fly and you can modify it quite a bit.
look for one with a few batteries and antenas on outside of the controller, there under £200 on ebay .
if you want something that almost flys itself have a look at mavic pro around £400 to £600 depending on extras
you wont be able to check you moped as you cant fly them within 50m of houses or other people

205:
i had a Hubsan 501s, about 10 minutes flight time per charge, gps, follow me . was hi-spec for the price when new and easy to fly and you can modify it quite a bit.
look for one with a few batteries and antenas on outside of the controller, there under £200 on ebay .
if you want something that almost flys itself have a look at mavic pro around £400 to £600 depending on extras
you wont be able to check you moped as you cant fly them within 50m of houses or other people

‘MOPED’ :frowning: a Suzuki Burgman 400 my good man far from a mophead… :wink: preparing myself to forgive you for the ego bruise :slight_smile: .Good info though,but,yeah a pricey project all round, with legal ramifications.Back to the drawing board and thanks for the feedback.

youtube is your friend…the list is endless.

i envy this dudes lifestyle though. :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sdUZqOoAq4