4 on 4 off weekly rest

Hi, looking for some advice again please. I am currently working on 4 on 4 off shifts. If I work 4 days- sunday to wednesday, have 36hrs off. Then work the friday 6.30am -4pm, will I be legal working sunday to thursday the following week?
Or do I need 45hrs off before the start of my sunday shift?
Any advise would be appreciated, thanks.

Trucker2468:
Hi, looking for some advice again please. I am currently working on 4 on 4 off shifts. If I work 4 days- sunday to wednesday, have 36hrs off. Then work the friday 6.30am -4pm, will I be legal working sunday to thursday the following week?
Or do I need 45hrs off before the start of my sunday shift?
Any advise would be appreciated, thanks.

Assuming you had a 45 hour weekly rest period before starting on the first Sunday you’re fine.

Week 1, Regular 45 hour weekly rest period (Before starting work on Sunday).
Week 2. Reduced weekly rest period (36 hours).
Week 3. Regular weekly rest period ( Starting after finishing work on Thursday).

edit: if you’re not taking advantage of the extended daily driving limit under the temporary drivers hours relaxation rules, the second reduced weekly rest period on Saturday of week 2 can be used as compensation for the previous 36 hour reduced weekly rest period.

Yes, I did have a 45 hour rest the previous week.Thats great, thanks very much for your help. Have a good weekend.