Class2 training arranged...at last

I eventually got the theory passed…third attempt!

Managed gold star score each time on the multiple questions but struggled to get my head round the hazard perception. Once it clicked…sorry!..and I saw the video clips as a novice driver would and not someone whose had a full licence 25 years I made progress and passed…just.

My Class2 training is booked, have been assessed as needing 2 full and one half day with the test in the afternoon on the last day. I’ve been driving 7 1/2 since January this year and seem to have picked up a few bad/lazy habits… This will all happen on the 19th, 22nd and 23rd December at Melmerby Driving School, near Ripon.

Dear Santa…

Rob

:laughing: Well done with the theory test! Your class 2 is very similar to your 7.5 in principal so you should be ok, start trying to think mirrors, mirrors, mirrors because they are a weak area with a lot of new drivers and try not to worry to much its a good idea to stand on a motorway bridge and take a look at how many HGV’s are on the road, if they can do it so can you. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey… well done Rob, nice one mate…
And I wish you all the best with your class two training… Only a few weeks to go for. How good will that be as a xmas present… your class two, signed, sealed and delivered…

And if I can just say… try not to stand over the first lane on the motorway bridge… the motors coming down dont know you HAVEN’T got a brick in your hand…, Just a thought… :blush:

All the Best Rob… and well done again… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good Luck. :smiley:

Well done and good luck.

Don’t forget to keep us up to date on your driving progress, like Dan did. We are a nosey bunch, but why else would we be here? :laughing:

Good luck with the training.
I bet you’ll find it’s great fun.
Nice toy ! :astonished:)

■■
Jo

7 1/2 drivers have a wee habit of sitting on the outside lane…loose the habit…or loose the class 2 before you get it