Class 2 Booked! yipee!

Booked my class two today (Yes only booked it! but still exicited) books and CD ROM for hazard perception in the post! Can’t wait to get out in that L reg FL6!! :laughing:

I’ll keep you posted on the progress!
:sunglasses:

Super Dan:
Booked my class two today (Yes only booked it! but still exicited) books and CD ROM for hazard perception in the post!

Good Luck Super Dan

Can’t wait to get out in that L reg FL6!! :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Best of luck

Good luck it’s well worth the cost & effort, even if you are only going to drive an "L reg FL6 ".

I look forward to reading your posts
and experiences.

Good look Super Dan :slight_smile:

All the best. Looking forward to progress reports

good luck,and enjoy it :laughing:

Good Luck Super Dan…
And keep us informed as to your progress buddy…

good luck SD the buzz when you pass is brilliant, i passed mine a year ago and i still drive around with a silly grin on my face :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers
gearjammer

Very best of luck :smiley:
FL6 was what I passed class 2 in, nearly a year ago
Wee word of advice about hazard perception CD’s. The ones I bought didn’t seem as clear as the ones I had practised on at the training centre, so I started to panic a bit. The scenes at night were really poorly lit. When I phoned the training centre they calmed me down, and they were right. When I sat the perception test the pictures were of a very high quality and I managed to pass.
Gordy

good luck Dan…i was really nervous about the theory test are you? I wasnt fussed about the questions as i expected to get 35/35…luckily i did…i mean i studied the book that hard it would of been a disgrace for me to even get one wrong…but as for the hazard percecption,…ill give you one very good bit of advice…get the official DSA CD Rom there is no substitute for it believe me! Go through the same clips a lot and experiment clicking at different times…the key to the theory test i think is not just spotting the hazards…but knowing how the computer scores you…for example if you do click too early you may get 0 points thinking you have got 5? dont be scared to click again as the hazard gets closer just to be certain the computer has registered your click, however dont keep clicking as you’ll just get failed! lol Good luck anyway!

Best of Luck Super Dan.

My 3rd attempt is coming soon.
Let’s get on the roads :sunglasses:

aposhark

failed last thursday but got another go this thursday 18th… ex ambulance driver so it took a while for me too slow down lol if they ever fit blue flashing lights on i will be sorted no problem

HAIRYGORILLA:
failed last thursday but got another go this thursday 18th… ex ambulance driver so it took a while for me too slow down lol if they ever fit blue flashing lights on i will be sorted no problem

Once you pass, your boss won’t mind if you fit a set of air-horns to your truck HAIRYGORILLA :smiley: . Them and headlights flashing work almost as well as the blues n twos mate :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: Just don’t let the boys in blue see you doing it, they get a bit upset when we do that sort of thing :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Good luck mate, I took mine in a Leyland Daf 65. Done a bit in ropey old FL6s since passing and I find them nice to drive…clutch is heavy, not nice getting into tight spots doing pallet work and the seat belt isn’t linked to the air seat so it can cut into you on a bump if you ain’t careful…otherwise piece of ■■■■ compared to the older DAFs.

Well folks got my licence back today with that lovley looking provishonal C1 + C on it booked the theory i’m in on 1st Dec @ 1100 so i’ll let you know how I do!

I’m getting a pass on the hazard perception CD every time and i’ve done a couple of ‘mock’ tests and passed them all… Got to be a good sign?