Truckers are cool

just a few words to say. i think that all truckers are the coolest bunch of ppl
in the world.and i cant wait to pass my test and get on the open road
in my truck. keep on trucking :laughing: :laughing:

hello noddy the driver…i’ll be the 1st to say hello to your post since all the others are to busy working :laughing: allegedly :laughing: :laughing: of course truckers are cool that’s because we have air conditioning on in the cab :laughing: hope you get your licence and most of all a big welcome to trucknet :laughing: :laughing:

Just got in but welcome. Get your licence it’ll be your passport to freedom of the roads and all the fry-ups you can eat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was VERY cool this morning at 5.30 am stood in the back of a trailer pushing pallets onto the tail-lift at Nightspeed cus I hadn’t taken a jumper lol oh well, maybe it is good for the circulation!

CBR_SI:
I was VERY cool this morning at 5.30 am stood in the back of a trailer pushing pallets onto the tail-lift at Nightspeed cus I hadn’t taken a jumper lol oh well, maybe it is good for the circulation!

:sunglasses:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Let that be a lesson to you Si. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thank u all for replying to all my messages from noddy the driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Allo Noddy M8! they used to be even cooler a while back, no heaters! :laughing:

Welcome to Trucknet noddy

noddy_the_driver:
just a few words to say. i think that all truckers are the coolest bunch of ppl l:

We’ve not been taking our tablets again, have we ? Still that only makes you as mad as everyone else.

Welcome to Trucknet Noddy the Driver :laughing: do you mind me asking a personal question but how old are you?
Good Luck getting your licence! :wink: :laughing:

my age is 41 if u want to know :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

They only let you out at the weekend then? Don’t worry about that, you’ll fit right in here :laughing: :wink: .