Uk trucking diaries....Kev Tee

youtu.be/7D6Qd8ogAXM have you seen the latest rent a gob that has decided to tell all the world how it is to be a trucker, and he,s only passed his test 18 months ago

Cannot for the life of me work out why just about every new driver takes to you tube and then dishes out advice and glorifies the job.

well according to him 80% of all of us on here don’t know about road transport legislation and give out all the wrong info, but of course he “GETS ASKED EVERY DAY” and is bang up to date with all the latest released info…eh■■?

What a " BELL END "

Complete arsewipe…Should of stayed in the office.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I started watching this guy a while back, wasn’t too bad. Now he’s slowly morphing into trucker jay and the other cronies.

Hopfully Luke C doesn’t go that way.

why do all theese sad [zb]s think people need to know how to cook/park/reverse/and listen to there boring s…te and tell us what most normal drivers do everyday.the modern facebook/iphone/youtube driver i geuss. i think most of the poor soles are lonely and in the wrong job so glad i started in the eighties and learnt the job with mostly decent characters .and not with the yes boss/no boss bunch to get there shiny 730/scanny and think that actually makes them a cut above the rest 1 springs to mind but ill let that slide for another day :slight_smile:

stevejones:
why do all theese sad [zb]s think people need to know how to cook/park/reverse/and listen to there boring s…te and tell us what most normal drivers do everyday.the modern facebook/iphone/youtube driver i geuss. i think most of the poor soles are lonely and in the wrong job so glad i started in the eighties and learnt the job with mostly decent characters .and not with the yes boss/no boss bunch to get there shiny 730/scanny and think that actually makes them a cut above the rest 1 springs to mind but ill let that slide for another day :slight_smile:

Completely agree, to many need to have a look in there underwear and see if they are still there, they bend over and say we’ll part of the job, the gaffer needs help etc. you owe it when it’s busy, in my job, I don’t care after 12 hours I’m ignoring the radio, unless it’s massively urgent I wanna knock off on time, I owe nothing to an employer as I earn that wage … I wouldn’t want to be paid less to driver a stupid top spec truck and spend 2 weeks away from home making the gaffer rich.

lol and dont forget the yes boss ill wash that motor 4 you in my own time when i finally get home for the weekend phaps im getting old :slight_smile:

There’s not many I can watch. I think it takes a certain personality to make the videos interesting. The lad called Luke who used to be on for Virginia is about the only one who I watch all of his uploads. Gets to some nice places and drives decent motors plus I think he has the personality to keep the videos interesting. They must take some time to edit and upload so fair play to anyone who takes the time to make them. If you don’t like it don’t watch.

stevejones:

Oh dear, another one jealous of folk who have clean V8s… :unamused:

A.

AF1:
There’s not many I can watch. I think it takes a certain personality to make the videos interesting. The lad called Luke who used to be on for Virginia is about the only one who I watch all of his uploads. Gets to some nice places and drives decent motors plus I think he has the personality to keep the videos interesting. They must take some time to edit and upload so fair play to anyone who takes the time to make them. If you don’t like it don’t watch.

That’s nice to hear, thank you sir. Latest one is Italy and can be found at http://www.lorry-driver.com :wink:

#ONWARD!

I think some would describe my personality as unhinged

Onwards ! Luke still waiting for the next vid mate ■■?

Get with the times ,People like these guys .I’m a fan of a few of them.Infact ,If you want to find out about trucking ,Youtube beats any forum full of infighters :laughing:
Only Kidding please forgive me trucking gods :confused:

Beetlejuice:
Onwards ! Luke still waiting for the next vid mate ■■?

Get with the times ,People like these guys .I’m a fan of a few of them.Infact ,If you want to find out about trucking ,Youtube beats any forum full of infighters :laughing:
Only Kidding please forgive me trucking gods :confused:

There’s been one every week for over a month! :wink: Next Italy installment on Friday. As you say there is a place for everyone. I can perfectly understand why what I do wouldn’t be for everyone but if it isn’t people really don’t have to tell me! Just don’t watch :smiley:

Thanks for watching!

adonis after 34yrs at the game i assure you i dont get jealous of a little run down to italy or a shiny v8 but those of you who do all the best and after attempting to watch 3 or 4 in 2yrs i can just about manage to refrain from now on but tks anyway

I haven’t seen the video first up, and having seen the comments on it I won’t. Maybe I’m missing something but I’ll have to live with that risk.
Luke’s (Switchlogic) videos aren’t probably aimed at people like me. I’ve seen a few and if there’s a subject that appeals then I will watch them again. Very well done professional offerings. I don’t agree with some of Luke’s opinions but they always seem thought out. Far better than the ‘in yer face’ ego driven rubbish some throw up.
And having, briefly, met Luke, he seems OK in real life too.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

It’s an alright way to make extra pocket money. I do computer tutorial videos and the odd computer game review/guide. Keeps me in beer money. The very best YouTubers actually make a living out of it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I suppose it’s just the modern way, and each to their own. In the old days the stories and anecdotes were told in the pub on a night out or in the transport cafe, or in the yard in the wash queue, when drivers were left alone to do the job and had time to have a crack, when the pace of life was much slower and in my opinion much more enjoyable.

I know I’m looking back through Rose tinted glasses, but it’s all rush rush now, so these lads put it up on Social Media when they get a minute, if they get a minute.

Have a look in on the old time drivers threads to re-knew your spirits fellas, them lads seem to have it all worked out, and know how to talk to each other.

Regards

MickM

stevejones:
adonis after 34yrs at the game i assure you i dont get jealous of a little run down to italy or a shiny v8 but those of you who do all the best and after attempting to watch 3 or 4 in 2yrs i can just about manage to refrain from now on but tks anyway

Interesting how after attempting to watch 3 or 4 in two years you instantly became an expert on my personality and how I do the job. It’s always the same, the people who don’t watch come out with the same tired lines - he’s got a massive ego/he thinks he’s something special/he’s full of himself/he’s an arse licker. As regular viewers will tell you none of this is actually true and a lot of people misconstrue things I say because they don’t get my sense of humour. Anyway that’s that, it’s my evening now as I worked all night so time to go to bed in this bog standard FH :wink: Have a good afternoon all

Aside from…

Badge kissing, Switchy’s a top bloke.