Uk trucking diaries....Kev Tee

I look forward to the next clip Luke .My lad loves them aswell !Especially the diferent voices ,and of course Berty ! They beat soap operas and brainwash tv .
#Onwards

P.s Luke c aswell as foxy are all very interesting for newbs .And genuinely decent people .
Keep them coming chaps :sunglasses:

He looks like truckers Jays dadā€¦which would explain a hell of a lot.

Franglais:
And having, briefly, met Luke, he seems OK in real life too.

+1. Absolutely shocking dress sense though! :wink:

Iā€™ll only watch Vernon, Luke C & that Geordie the others just send me to sleep with their utter crap.

s.logic im no expert on you or your lifestyle and never mentioned u by name so as you seem to be unable to just read someones thoughts on things yes i find most of those videos/youtube/dribble but obviously some like them .and yes i did look at a few thinking they might interest me but think not so carry on in your world and i carry on in mine

switchlogic:
]

Thereā€™s been one every week for over a month! :wink: Next Italy installment on Friday. As you say there is a place for everyone. I can perfectly understand why what I do wouldnā€™t be for everyone but if it isnā€™t people really donā€™t have to tell me! Just donā€™t watch :smiley:

Thanks for watching!

Are they on you tube, I donā€™t have instagram or any of those modern things, would like to see the Italy video.

Iā€™ll give Lukeā€™s Vlogs a 2 out of 10, itā€™d be an 8 out of 10 if heā€™d stop the stupid lip puckering faces :laughing:

Really donā€™t get all this filming yourself working ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  :unamused:

switchlogic:

AF1:
Thereā€™s not many I can watch. I think it takes a certain personality to make the videos interesting. The lad called Luke who used to be on for Virginia is about the only one who I watch all of his uploads. Gets to some nice places and drives decent motors plus I think he has the personality to keep the videos interesting. They must take some time to edit and upload so fair play to anyone who takes the time to make them. If you donā€™t like it donā€™t watch.

Thatā€™s nice to hear, thank you sir. Latest one is Italy and can be found at http://www.lorry-driver.com :wink:

#ONWARD!

I think some would describe my personality as unhinged

Oh come on. Luke is rubbish but that Bertie chap is the dogs nads.

eagerbeaver:
Really donā€™t get all this filming yourself working ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  :unamused:

Didnā€™t do Ron Jeremy any harm. :wink:

the maoster:

eagerbeaver:

He would be the ultimate RDC manā€¦

RDC talk.jpg

stevejones:
s.logic im no expert on you or your lifestyle and never mentioned u by name so as you seem to be unable to just read someones thoughts on things yes i find most of those videos/youtube/dribble but obviously some like them .and yes i did look at a few thinking they might interest me but think not so carry on in your world and i carry on in mine

I did read someoneā€™s thoughts on things, and I responded. Thatā€™s the very nature of a forum I think youā€™ll findā€¦

You were the one who popped up slagging off YouTube drivers. If you donā€™t want someone to bite donā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  about them :wink:

UKtramp:

switchlogic:
]

Thereā€™s been one every week for over a month! :wink: Next Italy installment on Friday. As you say there is a place for everyone. I can perfectly understand why what I do wouldnā€™t be for everyone but if it isnā€™t people really donā€™t have to tell me! Just donā€™t watch :smiley:

Thanks for watching!

Are they on you tube, I donā€™t have instagram or any of those modern things, would like to see the Italy video.

Yup you can watch the youtube vids on my site http://www.lorry-driver.com or go to http://www.youtube.com/user/lukemvernon

thats enough of your bā€¦ox now so on ya way anymore im sure well meet down the road over and out

stevejones:
thats enough of your bā€¦ox now so on ya way anymore im sure well meet down the road over and out

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Like Iā€™ve ever heard that one before :unamused:

Well I for one will be watching it, used to love watching Peter Owens going through Europe. Sort of keeps the fire of adventure alight and I met 7784Patrick Wittezaele on a job once, a very interesting man.

Sounds fun x

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:

eagerbeaver:

Yum, he drive a truck ? x

chloelovesfur:

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:

eagerbeaver:

Yum, he drive a truck ? x

What do ya mean ā€˜ā€˜Yumā€™ā€™ :unamused:
Heā€™s as ugly as ā– ā– ā– ā–  !

I wasnā€™t asking him for a date rob,